Best Luck

I stared on the ceiling in my room when Mrs. Kim barged into my room with aliens words escaped her lips since she looks so freaking worried over me right now.

"My dear, Hana," Now I can heard her clearly. I position myself to sit as she sat beside me at the edge of the bed. Her hand flew on my forehead, "You're still hot." Mumbles her. "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

I immediately shook my head violently. "No, I'm okay. The fever has faded away a little now." I declined kindly despite I really want to get rid this damn headached in my head. The woman sighed, pulling me into her arms suddenly.

"Thank you." Said her. "Thank you.." My eyebrows meeting each other in curiousity. Thanks for what? "Thank you for changing Jongin."

I felt my heart pumping the blood quickly inside my body as I heard his name. I bite my lips to prevent myself from grinning so widely. Mrs. Kim is the first withdrew, smiling while looking into my eyes.

"You don't know how worried he was when Sehun told him that you almost collapsed at the backstage today," Mrs. Kim uttered.

"You don't know how furious he was when the school doctor arrived almost late to inject you with antibiotic when you're asleep. You don't know how worried he was when he entered the room and saw you still hasn't awake after an hour injection,"

I don't know why but this somehow moved my heart. I couldn't help the feeling from falling even deeper for him. So, I was not wrong. It was him in the room today.

It was him that telling me he loves me too.

I saw a drop of tears fell from Mrs. Kim's eyes and I wiped it. She chuckled, "And you don't know how proud and happy I am when you appeared and changed his life completely. You made him moved on."

And the smile on my lips slowly uncurled. Moved on? I resist the ache on my chest. Right. There is one thing that I still don't know.

His past.

-

"What?!"

The teen scoffed in disbelief and glare at his mom. "Omma what?!" Mrs. Kim take a sip of her coffee innocently on the dining table before looking back at his son.

"I told her thank you for changing your life. She is your best luck, really." Beamed Mrs. Kim.

"Gaaaahhhh!!!"

Jongin, who is currently took his seat across his mom, pulling on his hair feeling so frustrated. Now she knew that it was him confessed to her yesterday when she was asleep. Oh well, she was awake, right? But he didn't know.

Sehun patted his back, "Now or never. You should thanks Omma for helping you telling her about your feeling." Jongin tched at him. "You don't know how it felt to not being able to confess directly to her. She may thinks that I'm a coward and used Omma into this."

Sehun smirks, "I exactly knew how you felt." He instead mutters to himself with his lips slowly forming a smile as he looks down in his hand. A book. Thumbs caressed on the cover.

No matter what, I'll make you remember me again, Park Aeyun.

-

"Morning, Agassi." Kang Ahjumma, who is in charge cleaning the kitchen today greeted me the moment I seek out for my own breakfast. I beamed at her, "Morning, Ahjumma."

"How are you today? Feeling fine? No more fever?"

I chuckled and seat on the dining table that almost cleaned from the breakfast that probably Mrs. Kim and others had a while ago. "Hmm.. I'm feeling more better today."

Thanks to Mrs. Kim about last night though.

"Agassi, can you help me?" I look up at Kang Ahjumma from my meal, "What is it?" She looks a bit uncomfortable and gave me that guilty look. "I'm sorry for bothering you since you just feeling well but, can you buy the groceries? It's already out of stock."

-

Being the good girl, I am, now I'm in a shopping market. With the long list of groceries that I must buy in my hand while pushing a trolley.

"What else?" Jongin asked behind me. Oh, did I mentioned that he was forced to follow me by Mrs. Kim commanded since she is dead worried if I might catch a fever again and collapsed anytime soon here?

I think I might collapsed if this brat standing nearer me again. I'm trying harder to stay few metres away from him but he ended up appears closely behind me again. His hand sometimes touches mine on the trolley with a reason,"Sorry. I just want to help you pulling on the trolley."

Right now, I feel like throwing all of the raw chickens in front of me at him so I could shopping the groceries quickly without any disturbant in my heart.

Because I'm dying waiting for him to confess at me directly. Oh well, of course I heard him confessing to me yesterday but it was when he thought I was sleeping and I want him to look me into the eyes and repeated those three words again. Sincerely. Duh.

His hand grabbed my elbow and spinned me around to stand face to face with him. Here is again the thumping heart of mine. My tummy playing with fireworks inside. Those shining eyes that light up my world like nobody else.

Heol. I'm singing mentally.

"You're spacing out." He complained, pulling almost all of the customers around us with his whining voice. He then cough, or maybe faking it upon noticed how long I am staring at him.

Me either, clearing my throat awkwardly before going back on pulling the trolley more faster than his steps. Ugh. So this is the feeling called love, uh?

It's more like stupid love.

-

"Good morning, my Juliet."

Sehun's smiles welcomed Aeyun's sight when she opened the door from the countless ringing of bell caused by him. As usual, she rolls her eyes yet she is actually refuse to beam back at that brat.

Ever since the theatre, where she was the real Juliet for the Romeo Oh Sehun, she felt this something weird yet so real feeling. It seemed like Sehun has related to her for long now and he is really hers.

"Come in?" She managed to speak clearly without even stuttered. Heck. She didn't know how and when but the feeling for Sehun has grown up inside her.

The latter chuckled lightly and shook his head. "I'll wait here. Go take a bath. Gonna bring you somewhere."

By Sehun's remarks, a scene seems to flashback in her brain. As if telling her that she was also in this moment too, whereas Sehun asking her out. And it happened years ago.

Fortunately, she finally snapped out of it and managed to balance herself from falling behind due to the slight headached. She gave Sehun a small smile. "O-okay.." She was forbid to enter her house again when Sehun suddenly pulled her waist to him, leaving a peck on the tip of her nose.

That was his habit whenever he is around her years ago. And Oh Sehun promised to himself that he will make sure Park Aeyun remembers him in her life again. Even it take long period he didn't care. His aim to make her his, for the second time.

"I can't wait to make you mine, again."

--

Another UD hihi ^^

HAPPY 4K READERSSS!! YEHEETT!! OHORAATT!!

Why do I feels SeYun's moment attracted me more than HaIn's moment lmao nvm ._. I hope you enjoyed reading by the way ⊙▽⊙

-hanachaan