My Answer

"Hana!"

I squinted my eyes when a bright light greeted my sight the moment I opened my eyes. I felt someone grip my hand so tightly, also I heard someone is crying.

"Ae-Aeyun?" My voice cracked as my throat dry. Gosh, it's freaking dry that I couldn't even feel a little moist on it. Aeyun quickly engulfed me into a bear hug.

"Finally! I was so worried you know! You have been sleeping for 3 days and I have lost my tears for 3 days as well!"

What?

I have been unconscious for 3 days?

Where am I?

"What happened?" I try to move a little but only to hiss in pain. Damn. Why is my body is hurting everywhere. What had happened 3 days ago? Why am I in hospital? Why am I so weak?

Aeyun pouted, "Idiot. You had been kidnapped by a crazy old man. I told you to beware, didn't I?" She stated. I let my brain to process on the incident for a while. Gosh. My head hurts.

Wait a second. I remembered. That day. In an abandoned building. INFINITE were there as well as EXO. But, there is a scene that really frightened me.

"Where is Jongin?"

-

"You what?!"

The 11 of them exclaimed at the same time. Jongin blankly looks into a space. He is confirmed with his words. No turning back.

"Are you... sure?" Sehun asked hesitantly. Why all of a sudden? He just got a call from his girlfriend telling that Hana has regain her consciousness and this cousin of his suddenly voiced out those words.

"You're freaking idiot." Kris pointed out bluntly.

"I don't know what to say," Dyo mumbled, still locking his eyes on the mess Kim Jongin. His best friend are in dilemma. Totally messed up.

"I know you were currently checked out from hospital but, I'm sure you was stabbed on the stomach, not on the brain." Suho's voice full with anger. Jongin is so freaking hard-headed.

Sehun received another call from Aeyun, asking where are they since Hana has been waiting to meet him just to make sure they're totally alright.

"Let's go." Sehun announced and EXO make their move. Except for this one. Sehun eyed him, "Don't you want to meet her?"

It seems like the scenery out of the window caught Jongin's attention more. He doesn't have any courage to meet her yet. He felt so useless. He was the reason she is like that.

Sehun just sighed, and followed the rest.

-

"Are you alright?" I immediately asked Myungsoo as soon as I saw him entered the room together with INFINITE tailed behind.

His dimple popped out, "You tell?" I grinned. By seeing his handsome face as usual also with his cheekiness, "I bet you are."

I then look at the members behind. Sunggyu's eyes were invisible as he smiles at me, "Hi, Hana." I frowned, "Are the all of you seriously alright? I'm worried."

Myungsoo walks closer to my bed as the members still standing nearer the door. Well, except for Dongwoo and Sungyeol that are currently made their way to the sofa beside.

"3 days are enough for us to gain back our powers and spirit. Like our name, we're INFINITE. Never ending."

I rolled my eyes playfully hearing Myungsoo's remarked. Sungjong then suddenly says, "Oh, didn't Hoya has something to say to Hana?"