Don't Flirt

The way he look at how Hana hugging her 'oppa' put him in irritation. She was easily jumping onto that guy, laughing like she owned the world. Who the heck that guy? Her boyfriend?

"Oppa have you take your breakfast?"

He pursed his lips, thinking how sweet her voice talking to that 'oppa', compared the tone she always used whenever she is talking to himself. Completely different.

'Oppa' shook his head while pouting. Jongin resist the urge wanting to throw up on his face and push her away from him. Oh heaven know how annoying that 'oppa' to him.

"What are you doing there? Come here."

See the words? By that you could know what tone she used to Jongin. The oppa struggle with Hana's luggage and a plan pop in Jongin's mind. He throw his luggage and it landed perfectly on oppa's feet. "Bring my bag too. It's so exhausted driving her here."

-

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Excuse me. I'm sure it was not your hand that pressed on the pedal so you can bring your own luggage." I spatted. There is no way he wants to bully Taehyung oppa at here too.

Jongin let out an awe sound. "Excuse me. I'm sure you just having your leisure on the way here so why you let him bring your luggage?" He pointed out sarcastically. You can see smoke around my head. No, kidding.

"You be friend with a dark kid?"

"What?"

There you are, Taehyung oppa. Getting into Jongin's nerves. At last, I have someone to help my revenge bullying Jongin at here. He huffed a smirks, "Repeat that again." By now, Jongin already standing so closely beside me and towering Taehyung oppa.

I raised an eyebrows to oppa and gestures a 'kill him' expression behind Jongin but he shook his head, grinning evilly. Oppa looks back at Jongin, "I said my baby be friend with a dark kid?"

Instead of bursting over his skin colour, Jongin exclaimed, "My baby?!" Heol. This is critical. I almost forgot that Jongin is a bully so I quickly pushed Taehyung oppa away from him before any bruises drop by on his handsome features.

"Oppa, you can bring my luggage to my room. I'll settle Jongin." I pushed him to the stairs with my luggage in his hand but he stopped midway. "Jongin his name?" I hesitately nodded by seeing he grinned slyly.

"Alright. Kkamjjong then."

Wha-- He already ran upstairs before I could smacked his head. Shaking my head, I chuckled silently. Oh how I missed our moments together.

"Baby, uh?"

"Aisshh!!"

I spun around in a fast speed when I feel his hot breathe on my ears. Oh well, I almost forgetting the fact that a buffalo also is in this house too. I rubbed my ears thoroughly, getting shivered and taken aback hearing his whispering voice. He put on a nonchalant face. An innocent face, actually.

"Stop giving me a heart attack!" I snapped. He tilted his head slightly on the right. "You've fallen for me?" I blinked in unbelievable, blew on my bangs. So full of himself. Right.

He is Kim Jongin anyway.

"Don't you know what's the difference between heart attack and fall in love?"

He shrugged his shoulder, hands still in his jeans pocket. "Maybe. Maybe not." He then throw his luggage to me before slumping casually on the couch. "Take that to my room. I don't know where is my room."

I pursed my lips in irritation, eyeing him laid down on the couch, looking so comfortable in annoyance. "As if I'll give you a room." I think I only mentioned that in my mind but he replied me.