Summer Vacation

"I can't."

The latter look down, afraid to reply the guy's killer glares, who has the biggest power between the both of them. "I paid you already and that easiest thing you can't do it?!"

"Someone help her that time!" He desperately reply, not wanting his money to fall back into the guy's hand across him.

"And who is that someone?"

"Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo."

-

"Hanaaaaa!!"

Aeyun's high pitch is the first thing welcomed me right I open my eyes. I blink to regain back my sight since I has this thing call 'wake up from sleeping sickness'. I easily feel dizzy or getting angry over something.

But in this case, only dizziness influenced my head.

"You don't know how worried and guilted I am after Sehun told me about your incident!" As usual, her voice overlapping every sound nearer us. I furrowed my eyeborws.

"Incident?"

"Hmm," She nod violently. "You almost lost your money and also almost getting raped. Thankfully, Myungsoo was there to help you."

My eyes fixed on the ground. Myungsoo? I looks at Aeyun in a fast speed, "Where is him?"

"Got kicked out from this house by Jongin already."

Both of our head turn to the door and rolling our eyes in sync upon seeing Sehun's figure landing his back on the wall. "So, you're awaken." His eyes met mine along with those annoying smirk.

"Geezz I thought it was clealry shown on the door that 'boys are not allowed' into this room." Aeyun flipped her hair and snatched Kai from my arms.

Duh. I'll change Kai to a new better name later. I don't want my new friend a.k.a the monster bear being an ass like Jongin, which is the bear will never be.

"So it was you who hanged the board of 'boys are not allowed' on the door?"

"Yes. So get out."

"But you're just a guest here," Sehun was smirking at Aeyun when I cranked my neck to the both of human being in front of me. As usual. Geez. I clapped my hand and that's enough to make these catdog to shut their mouth.

"Now or never?"

Sehun and Aeyun finally grasped my firm word and immediately ran for their life from my room. I huffed a heavy sighed and leaned my back on the bed, thinking the incident that has gotten into myself.

Myungsoo... by mentioning his name is enough to make me smile like an idiot. Ahh.. No doubt. He is my knight in shining armour.

-

I walks through the stairs when I noticed Jongin looks at me from downstairs with a toast in his mouth while his hand bussied buttoning his blazer. Sheesh. Just wait until when he will keep the blazer buttoned up.

"You're going to school?"

Asked him right when I reached beside him. I grip the strap of my backpack, "Then what am I doing in this school uniform?" He pulled my ponytail as his free hand cupped my mouth in time causing my screamed to muffle in his hand.

And Mrs. Kim came in the right time. "Aigoo these two... becaming more closer now, uh?" Jongin let me free, dodging my glares on him and swallow the remain toast in his mouth. Mrs. Kim shake her head and chuckle, "Glad to see you this closer quickly. You both will be a cute couple--"

"NO WAY!"

Mrs. Kim chuckle once again, cupping her cheeks, "Aigooo see~ even denied it together!"