My Girl?

Rotating the pencil in between my fingers, my eyes fixed on the homework but my mind isn't. The handphone is right beside the book and I debating with my own self either I want to reach for it or not.

And I ended up pressing the Kakao Talk button that Aeyun installed it for me few days ago.

Can we meet?

Biting my lips in curiousity, I still wondered what is Myungsoo's wrong to Jongin? It seemed like Myungsoo had done the biggest sin to Jongin and I know it was hard for him to forgive Myungsoo easily.

The question is, what is the problem?

The beep sound from my phone making me grabbed it quickly and open my Kakao Talk again. There Aeyun replied me.

Yeah. How about tomorrow morning at school? Don't you know it's night and I can't stay out after 6?

I could noticed the sarcasm in her words. Geez. Sulkily, I throw my phone beside the book on my study table back. Softly of course.

A couple of knocked came from the door. "Agassi, dinner is ready." Kang Ahjumma's fainted voice was heard behind the closed door. I replied with a yes and ready for going down.

Oh well, I can ask Sehun after all.

-

"Sehun, pleaseeee."

"No."

He then stuffing a spoonful of rice inside his mouth instead of hearing my begging. Urgh. Is hearing only a question from me that hard for him? It's not like I'll haunted him for the entire of his life with my question.

He is just the same with Aeyun. Duh.

"Honey, let's eat."

I peek from the kitchen and saw Mrs. Kim still standing on the stairs, calling for her son to eat dinner together for the nth times already and Jongin still didn't showed up.

She finally gave up and stomped her feet towards the dining table with a pout. Heol. How come she can act cute better than me?

"What's wrong with him? He didn't come out from the room since returned from school today. He even didn't eat lunch." Mrs. Kim mumbling, playing with her rice using her spoon beside me. Her aegyo is nearly make me choked on my rice.

"Hana-yah," I tilted my head to the woman, who was smiling widely to me before leaning closer to my ear whispering something.

-

I need to balance myself with a hand holding a tray as my other hand are sweaty due to the nervousness. Sometimes clenching, unclenching. Knock, or not?

Mrs. Kim had asked for my helped to bring the dinner to Jongin's room so that's why I'm here, stood like an idiot doll in front of his room.

Second later, I found myself knocking on his door thrice and pulled back my hand quickly. Heck. Why am I nervous much right now? It's just Kim Jongin, not the Prime Minister duh.

Having no reply from him, I decided to open the door by myself. I turn the door knob slowly, peeking inside. Dark. Only the shine of the moon from the window being the light in his room. Where is he?

I stepped inside, walking to the coffee table nearer his bed and put down the tray that filled with the main dishes for dinner tonight, Samgyeopsal and Kimchi along with a glass of Orange Juice.

The door slammed closed and light was opened. I was facing Jongin the moment I turn around. He was only in towel around his waist, droplet of water roll down on his tan body from his wet hair. Not forget that he is smirking as well. Seems he had done from showered.