24 Hours

It felt like tons of elephants jumping around my head as I woke up for school. Damn. This is the effect of sitting in the rain until 3 in the morning.

Yet, I still feel the pain.

I prepared myself for school today. And when I stare at myself on the mirror, I found someone else. It's so not like me. I look messed. I look like a zombie with those puffy eyes until I almost couldn't see my rounded eyes again.

I thought he will make my happiness last forever. I thought the words of 'happen ending' never hit us. I thought he is the second guy that would bring me to the cloud nine after Taehyung. I thought he is the one for me.

But, I was wrong.

I cried because of him. I cried because of a guy. I cried because of Kim Jongin. I cried for the wrong guy.

-

When I hope today is more better than yestersay, I guess I wrong.

The period cramps strike me today. Well, more exact since I was in the bus earlier. After we ended, I never wait for him to wake up just to go to school together. I was the first soul to wake up in the mansion, and went to school half an hour early than I supposed to.

The cramps, the fever I caught at the same time, are the worst combination ever. In addition with the pain on my head. Duh.

A hand grip on my arm as I nearly fall. I run my face away from looking at him. Not with this red puffy eyes and messy look.

"I-I'm okay.." I croaked, smiling a little. Myungsoo, however, didn't bought my lies as he spun my shoulder around to face him as my back hit the wall softly. I admitted that I nearly cry out loud again when I look at him in the eyes but I promised myself to be strong again.

He stares down at me intensely, "I know you are not."

How I wish it was Jongin to say that to me instead. I'm dying here because of him but it was Myungsoo who is the one be here when I need someone to lean on.

I fake a soft chuckled and slowly shrugging his hands off my shoulder. "I really am. And why should I'm not okay?"

"Because you look pale."

I sighed inwardly. I never can win against this guy named Kim Myungsoo. Ever. Even I'm lying, he knows it. "I'm tired. That's all."

I already proceeded my walk to the class slowly with my hand palming the wall beside so I wouldn't fall due to the dizziness.

"Tired of crying?"

I stopped on my track hearing Myungsoo's words. I tilted my head over my shoulder, thinking hardly how this boy managed to know it? Am I like an open book?

"Your puffy eyes told me everything." He mutters loud enough for me to hear since I just few steps ahead from him. And by the time, students already made their way inside this building.

I need to make this fast. I won't to bump onto him on his way here. I'm not ready yet to face him after he broke my heart twice. It still fresh. And I just reply to Myungsoo honestly.

"Then you know," I gazed at him, "I'm not okay at all."

-

"Are you forgot to put on your blusher today?" Aeyun asked me impatiently since she didn't have time to sit on her seat yet after entered the class.

I cranked my neck at her, "Why?"

She shrugged as she landed her butt on the chair, "You look pale."