CHAPTER 1:The right choice?

Sakura held back her tears,she had done it,and she can never turned it back.She was desperate.Desperate for freedom and money,for the sake of her mother,this is her only choice.

"No strings attached"ofcourse.She eyed the two intimidating brothers.She didnt even knew this job existed,well she guess the world has always been a mystery to her.

She's ungraduated.Even if she wants to attend school she was wrapped up by a bunch of side jobs just to get money for her mother and for her.

It was a coincidence when her friend Ino mentioned a dating black market job.It was ridiculous.The name doesnt even suits that app.It was never been a dating site,she knows.

Its full of a bunch of horny rich wealthy over-dowed mens.Wether a pedophile,unlucky love suckers,cheating husbands who cant keep their hands only for their wife and lastly a bored billionaires.

Yes,its a sex slave.Or whatever that is,and its not like Sakura was a Virgin.She lost it to someone long ago to her teacher.In highschool just after she dropped out.

It was a sin,but she's a little bit of a bitch,a whore or whatever would describe her.Kakashi and her was always awkward,and it leads to their sexual tentions and that happened.

But she never saw him after she left and she doesnt care anymore.If her mom would see what her daughter ended up as.She'd be dissapointed.But Sakura was willing to do everything for her,even it means going to the wrong decisions.

"200,000 a month?"The long haired brother spoke.The looks they gave her was enough to think that they are more aggressive closed doors.She slightly squished her legs.

Biting her lips she looked down and nodded.Atleast she's lucky she ended up with two young and hot men.And not like some old bald married horny jackass.

"You could think you can satisfy us?"he spoke again.The other one with spiky hair that looks like the youngest stood quite as she can feel his piercing gaze down at her.

As she looked up,her breath hitched.Damn she got a piece of hot dilf.

She gave a low smile"Im sure"

And thats how she ended up squished in between two big sweating bodies.Railing her to her breath,her mind goggly,and she cant think straight.

The question they asked of how she can satisfy them backfires.Because out of the three of them,shes easily manipulated by their essence sex.

"O-oh,oh!"Sasuke the guy she noticed that was a broodingly quite was the wild one in the bed and the aggressive one.She was surprised.

Itachi the oldest was tall not far from Sasuke but was gentle at first.But he proved her wrong from her assumptions.They're both good.

Sasuke grips her throat,while his other hands grope her right nipple while fucking her from behind whilst her incircling her legs to Itachi's waist as he also grips her abdomen propeling her pussy.

They fucked like a bunnies.They satisfied her,she was also a little bit afraid to dissapoint them by her performance but,the look of their both faces was enough to calm her.

"I-im close!"she breathly talks between her moans.Itachi grabs her head,locking his lips to hers aggresively.Their tounge clashes to each others and he releases a groan.

Her body tumbling by the impact of their sync thrust that drives her insane.Their kiss deepens and Sasuke too bent down and suck her earlobes.

Moving his hands expertly on her boobs,when they separate from the kiss to catch for their breath.Sakura gasped,eyes wide when the two brothers lifted her up,their hard d*cks going out of her just for them to bring her down.Both d*cks entering her holes hard.