CHAPTER 28:The brother

A growl passed his faded lips,the rippled nausea was overwhelming and he scrunched his nose in a humble manner.The fleeting strike of pain didnt bother Sasuke while he flopped his elbows up to support himself.His aristocratic features flattened at the sight of his bandaged upper body.

For the moment Sasuke may had thought he was a battered corpse,the mingle sensation on his fingers was crucible.His breath was warm so was his body.The alcohol he remembered dranking all was seemingly traveling through his body in an overlook side effects.

His hair was sticky,and he was sweating.The coldness of his rooms air management wasnt helping either.His throat was saggy,his body was heavy and he felt detached with his limbs,calves and even his neck.

In short.He was horrible.

How long had he been unconscious he didnt know.He manage to take a sneering glance at the offending piece of injection on his wrist.Even if he wanted to just snatched it out and fumbled to his bathroom to take a bath,he knew its foolish.

The fight in the bar,having Naruto walked out.They had decided to worn themselves out by crazily consuming alcohols like a mad man.Naruto slumping while dealing his problems,he however had the exact not so much alike situation that he just wanted to bash his head off.

He didnt know what come up to him that he suddenly felt this heavy pang of feeling when he walk out from her room.Not even bothering to look out from her departure and bid his remarks,all he just remember is the scrambled feeling he felt when his brother had told him,to let her go.

Granted it was for the best or whatever the hell was it.Its not even that deep to let her go,the moments was short out cut and it has been a week almost two after her disappearance and Sasuke was crazy enough to waste himself by recklessly going in it for a fight.Punching some random bastard in the bar,Naruto who was drunk as hell didnt even bother stopping him.

Grabbing some random sluts who had lime eyes and a soft cottoned hair that he was obsessed with;only to find out it was just their contact lenses and a ridiculous choice of wig hairline and he swear to himself that no one can ever pull out that exotic look of pink and green except that annoying woman that he was trying to forget.

This feeling was coming out of nowhere and his mental condition isnt helping either.Not to mention his brothers annoying comments and attempts on bringing him to talk about his problems,he knows that his brother was doing it for the sake of their company and her but he just cant help but to pour all his anger and resentment at Itachi.

But the regret after his insulting words he dropped about Sakura and the sharp punch Itachi gave him,sent him a second thought to snap out of his rottened mind.He was a mess,and Itachi was trying his best to comfort him in his manner.

But he can feel Itachi's hesitation  whenever they walked passed,ignoring each others presence.If he was a stranger he might have thought Itachi was shy,but Uchiha's are never shy,that word doesnt exist in their dictionary.Itachi was introvert,while Sasuke is a Taciturn.There's the difference.

While his brother doesnt mind,talking and sharing his blantly remarks and had the ability to be a pacifist in any way possible,Sasuke was the opposite of calm.If he was unable to share his feelings and talk it out,he will lash it out in some desultory actions,waste his self in some horrible way and in the end his mental health was to blame.Hell,he didnt even care that his father died.That man only saw Sasuke as dirt in his family,expecting something more than what he gave.

Those futile efforts on making himself acceptable in the eyes of Fukagu,but ended up failing everytime because its not enough.He wasnt enough all of his work wasnt enough.Its always,Itachi,this,Itachi that.Theres no 'Sasuke youre doing good',Im proud of you'.He never got any positive compliment from his father.And he hated him.Despised him.He favored his brother so much and he even thought why did his father and mother even bother on making a second son when all they needed was Itachi.