CHAPTER 43:The Manipulation

Naruto made a mistake,a silly fucking mistake.If you would ask Kisame what his reaction was,you wouldnt be surprised.He cackled,the fucking shark actually laughed in the middle of the war.

Like a crazy chihuahua who got his bones.Earlier Suigetsu left his position to help a midst in the battle,his super high intellectual gadgets even if he was devastated,he left it for the sake of winning.

He had successfully guided Sasuke and Itachi back to Danzo's area,and his henchmen were hard to deal with,Kakashi and Yamato and suprisingly all Jiraiya's Q department have come for the backup.

When Suigetsu was forced to be with Deidara,the fucking bomb face pushed the grenades on his hands for assist.

And as careful as he can be,he avoided making combats with the most skillful enemy,so he chooses the long range people to be dealt.

In the middle of the crumbling building Naruto suddenly emerge on his face,shouting and yelling profanities.Since he cant hear the blond-shit.

Out of frustration he threw a grenade on his foot the same time a katana man slashed between them,gouging out Naruto's shirt.When they stepped back,Naruto tripped on the grenade,taking off the ringlet and as oblivious as he is,Suigetsu kicked the igniting object to the running men.

And Deidara's plan of activating those hidden bombs he planted later on,failed.

Because when the grenade blew,the horrible vibration and the immense heat causes the waves of wiring to be activated.

It took Kisames assist to carry both of them out for safety when all of it exploded,the hideout exploded and between the loud and deafening sound,some how Suigetsu can still hear Deidara's angry voice.

::

"Sasuke!"Itachi stumbled back by the impact,the railing behind him screech and his helpless hands shot out in the most hopeless action.

His red eyes watch the new comer running in full speed,Sasuke who had been in Danzo's close area was the easy target.The clothed man jumps right up and kicked Sasuke's head.Putting a distance between the man and him.

Itachi cursed and lifted the boxes out of his way and grips the metal railing before bending it,and with full force and blood gushing out of his mouth,he took it off from its wrench.And when he successfully got the metal pole,he manuevered it and threw it to their side.

But instead of impaling it to his chest the man was able to catch the metal before it hits Danzo right to his eye.

Itachi sneered.

"Uchiha"he cackled,Sasuke rolled down under the conveyer,making an act that he somehow lost consciousness and fell.

Itachi batted the metal a knowing look before putting his attention back to the man protecting Danzo.The said man was crouching down,his lone eye bleeding and his old figure was weak.Sasuke had no hard time defeating him if possible.

"Shin"

The man tossed the pole behind him,landing beside Danzo,his masked face tilted while his white hair was visible.

"Long time no see"He greeted him like an old time acquaintance.Which for Itachi was suspicious.So he nodded,his bleeding side was gushing river,and if it wont be treated it in the meantime he would lose blood.

"I see youre still working with a dirt so it seems"Itachi retorted back,he unmindfully see his brothers jet hair moving in a slight direction,he had no idea what was he planning but Itachi knows he need to take the diversion long.

"Shin...finish them"Danzo's voice interrupted them,and when Shin took a step forward,Itachi stepped back.If this continue,He needs to take Shin away from Danzo.