CHAPTER 53:The Moment

"Oh?Taking a break from your kids?"there was an amusement on the blonde's face,his knuckles hiding away his chuckle at the thought of distress on the Uchihas shoulder.

Sasuke merely frowned and tossed his coat on the shiny glass floor.His eyes shone contempt as he trail his finger on his cigarette pocket.

"Theyre with their grandparents as well as Shiro"he said,pulling out the stick on the branded case.Looking at it with a frown,there was something troubling him at that moment and Naruto took a notice on it.

Ever since Sasuke became that unusual out of nature ideal Dad he can ever be,Naruto might have thought that his happiness was finally showing even if its undoubtly invisible in some strangers eyes.But they were buddies for a long time even if its between in denial with the opposite.Naruto knows when and how disturb Sasuke can get when he had some battles behind his skull.

Even the teasing that he tried to provoke seemed useless to live him out.And mentioning his children,he was surprised when his tone screams trouble.

Naruto had been with him when he became addicted with some high influence cocaine.He had been there with him whenever he runs away from his home,letting Sasuke crash on his messy apartment,he had been there when he had his fail relapse,he had been there when he goes batshit crazy when Sakura came to his life and left,he had been there when he was almost battered and killed,and Itachi's funeral he had been there to watch him with suspense.

Even if both of them may had fall in the circumstances of love,their different love relations correlating to girls was highly destructive if someone breaks down.Atleast Ino and him tried mending with each other,he was becoming more honest and tried not to offend his lady.

He knows Sasuke does too,he was trying his best behind his dangerous facade that he cared for his kids as much as he cared and love Sakura.Because if the hospital he was funding and a whole Villa under Sakura's name isnt a proof then he doesnt know what else could it mean.

One thing that was out of his nature is that,Sasuke became less and less subdued about his sex addiction.He was a lost cause for the last years,but now he became dignified and even stopped going to some bars,even if he did,he'll rent the whole place to have a peace of his own.

Sasuke bashfully grips a stick of cigarette infront of him,his eyes trailing faraway,even ignoring Narutos curious stare.So Naruto did what he wanted to do,he lits up his cigarette with his pocket lighter and his grim frown limbered when Sasuke just stared at the fired nicotine.

He wasnt even sucking his cigarette for godness sake.Somethings wrong with him and if theres one thing Naruto knows about him when he is troubled is that even if Sasuke was in a bad mood or in grief he never ever refused his cigarette.

Sasuke inhaled the smell of it but didnt raise it to his mouth and Naruto had his jaw almost falling to the ground when Sasuke instead smushed it to the ash tray on the table.After the cigarette died,Sasuke leaned back and covers his eyes with his elbows,his chest rising in a furious sigh.

"The fuck dude!Whats wrong with you really!?"Naruto shakes his head at his condition.Almost feeling pity with his unknown problem.

When Sasuke merely grumbled and thankfully uncovers his face,he had his sharp eyebrows knitting together.

"I dont understand"Sasuke said,he clenched his fist before opening it again and almost dumbly he stared at the crushed cigarette in regret.He was becoming unpredictable.

"Whats wrong with you?You've been scolding your secretary more often than I could count,you refused to smoke and youre talking nonsense!Whats troubling you teme!?"Naruto yelled in aggravation.He was tired of being the only one to suffer from his empending PMS and rude aura.Fishing out his own cigarette he stretch his hands to give him a stick in return.