CHAPTER 21:The Struggles

What to do,what to do,
what to do,what to do!!

Sakura quivered at the sight of another body slumping in the midst of the ocean,she thought she might have gazed a fin of an aquatic creature until a reddish liquid burned in the blue ray of the deep ocean.

They were eaten,alive.

She can still hear their screaming and shout of agony but the people before her stayed nonchalant,never even fazed.She wondered if they had done much worse case she won't even dare to imagine.

The yatch sailed off in the middle of the night,all the unfamiliar people suddenly arrived accompanied by Itachi.The white haired geek nerd who was always carrying a big monitor was tasked to look out for her while Naruto and Sasuke started interrogating the now conscious enemy.

If they won't blurt out the truth,Itachi and his blue partner, that was seemingly strange will tossed them out from the yatch throwing them at the ocean in the den of sharks waiting for its meal.

Ino and her was constantly bombard with speculations inside their heads but between their curiosity they had stayed silent.

Sasuke narrowed his coal eyes at her figure,the slight scrunch of her nose and the look of disdain at the motion his brother was doing and the quivering of her fingers,he had known her enough to know her language.

When her emerald eyes glance up to him,he remained unsympathetic,without even taking a glance at the man getting his shoulder cut,the viscous and remorseless operation,he showed her what their world is,he showed her the consequences,he showed her the side of the world she wasn't ready to learn.

Sakura pleadly look away,holding her stomach she wants to puke,however Ino had beated her to it.The blonde runs inside the yatch ignoring her boyfriend's guide.Sakura wants to cry,a hand snaked in her waist and she saw Itachi's paltry look of concern.

But his expression faltered when Sakura moved away from him,the blood oozing beside him up to her hands,she cant bear looking at them in the same way.Giving Sasuke a glare,she followed Ino inside,the bile on her throat threatening to move out.

Unbeknownst to them,Suigetsu had a chance to take a glimpse of an abandoned small bottle of pill under the vase.

::

"Where is she?"

Anko hadn't been keeping up by the news,another drama more work from her.It seems in the middle of this strange concept,she thought that atleast she finally had a project or a job rather than being pestered by her higher ups.

"Why are you asking me,old man?You jailed her remember?"Anko scoffed.The man in turn swiftly casted her a grim look before dropping a bag on her desk.

In the mist of her journals and paper scratches,lay a full pile of money inside the bag.She narrowed her eyes before giving him a concern look.

"The heck,Ibiki!Where'd you get that!?"she clutch the mans collar pulling him close to whisper.

"Do you know that we could get in trouble with that!"The man clamp his mouth,a scaring eyes shines in glint and shoves her off.

"Who!?"Anko asked.

"Look,both of us werent part of any platoon.Whenever there's a catch,we do our own without commitment,and Jiraiya had assigned us for a rather pelicular situation"Ibiko spoked monotone.Anko raised an eyebrow before giving him a wary look.Standing up infront of him,she pointed a finger to his chest.Not uttering any single words.

"I assume you knew,since you have been busy..."Ibiki side eyed the papers on her work desk before placing back his gaze on her.

"I'm not an editor,if I'm not lurking behind the drama"she placed her arms beneath her busty breast,two of them just staring at each other's presence.