CHAPTER 29:The Discernment

Sakura stared at the two forbidden harmless red lines.The curse object fell from her grasp and she tried to insight what was happening.

Just earlier she was packing her mothers clothes from their old house in their hometown,luckily Tià Rosita took care of their house when they werent occupying it.With the help of her fathers commutation.And negotiation.

"The start of her operation we need to take a few steps.Firstly A neurological exam. A neurological exam may include, among other things, checking her vision, hearing, balance, coordination, strength and reflexes"The father and daughter duo nodded at Kabutos words.

"And then we need to take her to do Imaging tests. Magnetic resonance imaging is commonly used to help diagnose brain tumors.Sometimes a dye is injected through a vein in her arm during her MRI study"

Sakura nodded.

"Collecting and testing a sample of abnormal tissue.A biopsy can be performed as part of an operation to remove the brain tumor, or a biopsy can be performed using a needle"

"Does she really need to take few analysis?"Jiraiya asked the Blonde Doctor.Sakura who was fully listening nudge her father by her shoulder,frowning at him.

"I-I mean,I-I t-think,its fine youre the doctor,as long as she will be okay.Im sorry,Im babbling"Jiraiya quickly took his words back and cleared his throat in awkwardness.However Kabuto only gave a little smile.And continued.

"And next is the surgery and therapy,we will eventually go to that point if the operation would be succesful.And we will do our best to save her"

When Dr Yakushi gave her a go sign to take her time to grab some of her mothers things in their hometown,Jiraiya insisted on accompanying her,reasons partly includes wanting to visit the place she grew in.Leaving Tsunades quarantined figure to be handled by the surgeons and psychiatrics.

And even since they took off to the old town,she felt her fathers heavy gaze on her many times.He would smile when he got caught but the scrutinizing authorize attention he give to her was strike to nerving.

Not until her father commented on her appearance.

"You're getting fat"

Jiraiya quickly shook the words off in no harm when his daughter had raised a punch at his face.

"I-I mean theres nothing wrong with gaining weight,i-its just that I see you eating moderately even though sometimes you choose a weird taste of cuisine,I was just surprised you gain that much wait when you choose to ate with measured plate"

"Dont get me wrong sweetie"

She ignored his fathers words but it was creeping inside of her mind.When she looks down and ther form and pose infront of the mirror from their old house it was then she realized whats wrong all the time.

With a thumping heart,she asked her father to buy something that almost knock Jiraiya's breath out.He didnt get to question why when Sakura pushed him out of the house.

Sakura then took her business asking for an extra calendar that Tià Rosita gladly provided her.She counted down the days she never get her period.It didnt took long for Jiraiya to come back and she snatched the brown paper bag from his hands leaving him worried when she slammed the bathroom door.