CHAPTER 16:The Beach in Paradise

Sakura woke up by the feeling of something biting the strands of her hair accompanied by a wet feeling and a rain of kisses on her chilled chest she had felt this time.

A little sigh passed through her lips and her eye lids was beggining to open,the twirl of his tongue had constantly left a wet trail on her abdomen and when she looked down,a pair of obsidian eyes meets her.

Sasuke stopped his attacks on her breast and released it with a pop,crouching down on her sitting level,he clashed his lips onto her,gently not biting her lower lips too hard,he graze a single lick one more time before breaking the embrace from her.

"A-are we there yet?"Her voice was a bit groggy and sag as the feeling of sleepiness left her nerves.

"We arrived just a minute ago,Itachi left already to attend some meetings,you're the only one I'm waiting for"Sasuke huskily spoke and he buttoned up her croptop,covering her exposed chest.

He stands up unceromoncily and let her grasped her consciousness before helping her to stand up.Fishing out the device on his back pocket,Sasuke spoke to the other line in a deemed manner,not quite entirely understandable.

When they got out from the plane,Sakura mentally cringe at the foreign weather,the blow of the fresh hot air and the surprisingly hot weather in the platform was intense,honestly she thinks she maybe used to having a normal cold and standard season in her home.

Sasuke noticed her sudden movement of her astonishment,placing a secured hand behind her waist,he urge her to walk forward.

"Philippines is a hot and sunny place,you'll get used to it"Sasuke whispered behind her ear,and Sakura pouts at his firing breath caused by the atmosphere.

"I know,I just didn't expect to be like this..and I also wanted to tan myself"the words she uttered last came in whisper and Sasuke's ear twinge at the word.

Humming behind her ear,they walked to away from the plane platform to enter the center of its flight.Guards quickly let them enter without even checking her small shoulder bags.

As they step foot at the guest reception,Sakura thankfully sniff the chill air of their airconditioners.Sasuke had left her for a minute to talk to someone on the counter and Sakura was beggining to wonder her eyes at the odd interior design of the place.

It was mixed in the influence of modernization but it was also designed in the taste of cultural and wooden equipments,a paintings of sea animals,and many unfamiliar hero's and tribes alongside with many carved wooden statues.

It was beautiful she thought.Not a minute later,Sasuke came back at her side with a pocketed keys on his pants,and they proceeds in silence outside the center just to meet the hot sensation of the place again.

There were many palm and coconut trees and many architectural sea shells on the side walk,surprisingly there was a various and plenty foreigners walking and tanning themselves in the sand with the glare of the sun.

An excitement feeling bubbled to her chest when again a go-cart stops in front of them.A whilom senior man with a straw hat and a diverse coloring of clothes greeted them in their unfamiliar language.

"Mabuhay"Sakura craned her neck at Sasuke's shocking words,not even bothering to glance at her,the old man laughed in a sonorous sound and Sakura was once again taken back by Sasuke's following gesture.

Sasuke gently held the old man's waiting hands and bowed down to stick the old man's hand to his forehead. An obvious sign of respect for the elderly.

"You finally came back again ey?"the accent was fittingly sounded so much alike with their language but yet their pronunciation was clear.