CHAPTER 8:The job

"Where's that man whore"Sasuke irritatedly glance at his luxury watch.That damn cousin of theirs are one of the pain in their assholes.Shisui was never the type of person to arrive in such perfect time or much worse,Shisui is a bastard who didnt even know time and clocks exist.

"You know Shisui,Sasuke.He wont arrive if he dont want to"Itachi calmly sips on his dark coffee.Their other companion hummed.The other man whore teacher of his,is even worse if it weren't for Itachi's sudden approach Kakashi would've ditch this meeting.

"So is this proposal of yours...Is this confidential?"Kakashi dropped his lewd novel.The old man wasnt even fazed if someone gave him dirty looks while reading that leecherous novel in public.Well the Uchiha brothers was used to it.And its not like,they didnt own one of the volume.

"No shit"Sasuke trailed off.Kakashi ignores his execration and continued.

"Well you know,I wont accept this operation if it isnt mean to apprise it to someone,more specifically my team"Kakashi crossed his arms.

"Its up to you,as long as your action stays stealthy"Itachi said.

"For years of us working to your family,we never failed to do such heavy things-"

"May I inform you the case of the lionsfamily about the mess you made to their paraphernalia"Sasuke cuts him off.

"Oh my dear studen-"

"Dont call me that"Sasuke hissed.Kakashi satirely frowns in tease.

"The audacity of you,Sasuke"Kakashi sighs.

"Maa...maa,somethings never change really.But anyways,as what I said,I'll send this to the Q-quarter.Atleast maybe if they are available"

"Why just do it yourself?"Itachi asked.His black coffee no longer lingering on his empty mug.

"You know me Itachi,I have plenty of jobs.Besides,Yamato was once a military patron,surely he's not into illegal muggling.So,we can trust him to not send it to some..."Kakashi gave them a knowing look.

Shisui's disappearance was forgotten as Sasuke soundly slammed the manila folder down infront of his once Teacher.If he kept insisting on giving this task to someone,he would lose it.
The brothers had agreed to send this to one of their trusted associate professor in the dark yakuza borderline.And this stubborn man wont cooperate.

"Kakashi,dont fail us"Itachi said.His once dovish demeanour turned erratically as the older Uchiha gave him his dark sneer.

Kakashi did not seem faze by it as he casually entertwines his hands together in unison.Not even bothering the consideration of this agenda.

"I told you,Im not into that anymore.I back down,Jiraiya had insisted on doing so,and just like what I said.Yamato can be trusted as you can hire him to do that"He avouched.

Sasuke let out his shaking breath in annoyance and Itachi pinch the bridge of his nose.Their patience slowly errupting.

"Come on,dont give me that look.This is an exclussive work.It would have done the same way if there's someone other than me could do it"Kakashi shruggs.A waitress in a short skirt passes from their table and his eyes lingered at the busty ass of the woman.

"Stop looking at the slut and accept this,Kakashi"Sasuke gave him a final look.They're not gonna waste their time to come here after the massacre they came from and then gets rejected by his old professor with some nonsense reasons of why he cant do it.

Kakashi playfully raised his both hands and he left his gaze at the said 'slut'.Itachi craned his neck to his side and he gave up.Sliding both of the folders in a perfect horizontal positions.He gave the masked man a pointy look.