CHAPTER 56:The Unveil

"So?"

Sakuras eyes bulge not by surprise but by fury.Sasuke mentally grimace,he knows this look a little too much.He internally cursed,maybe he shouldnt have prive deep on their afterglow.

The serene and satisfaction mood was ruined because of his slip up.As he tried to act unbothered,facing his wife is another story.

Maybe he shouldve inform the news beforehand but if he thinks of it,it would still ruin the part.

The messy hair she bore from their heated session and her face red from range and from the earlier afterglow and her scrunched eyebrows.He knew he fucked up.

Yet her fury stance and face,Sasuke find her quite endearing.With her whole naked body in his view he hides her smirk at the marks he made on her.

In his daydreams and instinct he was lucky he is quick because his dick wouldve been squashed by her fist if not for his reflex.

"What the fu—!"Sasuke stood up from the bed,naked and shakin by her actions.

"Dont you what the fuck me!Uchiha!So???So!!?So!?!?Thats all you have to say?!!"Sakura clutches another pillow before throwing it at him as he catches it effortlessly.An exasperated look on his face.

"Sakura I dont know whats the bigger deal about—"He started stating calmly and he nearly rolls his eye when she became more infuriated.

"BIGGER DEAL!!!???WHATS THE BIGGER DEAL!!?YOU FUCKING-ITS A FUCKING BIG DEAL!"Sakura yelled.

What a way to have after having a hot blooded lovemaking. Sasuke thinks his expression stoned.

"YOU BOUGHT A FUCKING HOUSE—!"she shouted as he sits down on his side of the bed.Staring at her in suspense.

"And lot—"he corrected and he nearly flinched when it added fuel to the fire.

"THAT DOESNT MAKE IT ANY BETTER!!YOU FUCKING BOUGHT A HOUSE—AND A LOT!TO OUR KIDS-TO OUR 2 YEAR OLD KIDS—"she started wavinf her hands as she yelled at the fact of how presumptious it sounded and Sasuke held her shoulder as she shakes him off rudely.

"I dont know why its such a problem,I mean your mom and da—"

"THAT WAS THE LAST TIME!THE LAST TIME IM CONSIDERING SUCH SPOILING—AND DONT YOU THINK I WASNT MAD ABOUT THEM BUYING TWO PONIES FOR THEM AND MAKING OUR KIDS RIDE ON IT LIKE—"

"Sakura‐"

"LIKE SARADA AND DACHI WOULDNT EVEN RIDE THAT PONY UNTIL THEY ARE OLDER AND THAT PONY WOULD DIE BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN DREAM TO RIDE ON IT–"

Sasuke started massaging his head.

"Now!YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE AND A LOT FOR THEM!?ISNT THAT A LITTLE TOO EARLY?!I KNOW YOU LOVE SPOILING THEM AND YOURE RICH BUT GODNESS THIS-THIS IS TAKING TOO FAR—"Sasuke leans in and literally devoured her lips as she gasped,struggling when he pushes her back on the bed.

When her eyes slowly flickers to close it was then when Sasuke broke the kiss.Little daze and stunned Sakuras reaction was frozen.

Sasuke smirks at her confused face.

There,that would shut her up

Taking her silent reaction,Sasuke took advantage of it to explain his side.He knows how Sakura tends to limit things and make it balanced.Her reaction is justified,its in her nature to worry but that doesnt mean Sasuke isnt putting his behalf in justice.

"Look,if youre worried about the money I use,I will let you know its not a big deal—"Sakura blinks from below him,her eyebrow raised at his affluent attitude.