CHAPTER 9:The Reveal

Sasuke and Itachi glanced at the red furious face of their dear Sakura while calmy stroking Sasuke's black cat in her lap.Her actions didnt match as her attention was still on their dumbass cousin.

After the meeting and Kakashi's still petrified face,someone called Sasuke's phone.It was Sakura and the brother started to get worried,expecting a pleading voice from her,once he accepts the call a strike screeching sound from Sakura that they never heard met them.

Saying there's an intruder.It didnt took long as the three of them quickly dashed out from the restaurant to the mansion.They didnt even noticed Kakashi's company,and they took off without a thought.

And this is what they witness in the living room.Sakura covered with her pink robe,yelling profanities while strenuously plucking Shisui's curly hair.And him yelling in pain.

Ofcourse,Sasuke held back Sakura,and wraps a hand behind her and Itachi grabbing the back of Shisui's worn out shirt.Once they noticed their cousins condition.They secretly shared a look on Sakura's deadly hands.She's dangerous.

And once they calm down,the five of them sits in the wide sofa's in the living room,silently but the fear and anger was still in the air.

Until she breaks the ice.

"Pervert!"

"I swear I didnt know you were there!"

"You could have knock!!"

"I did but no one answered!Besides what are you even doing in Itachi's room!?"

"Isn't it obvious,I was taking a SHOWER!!"

"But-"

"That doesn't excuse you of peeking at my body!You jerk!"

"You're naked,where should I look at!?When theres nothing covering your hot-ughkk!!"

"Sakura!"Itachi carried her squirming body again when she drifted on punching Shisui's messed up face.The poor cousin of their had a tears streaming like a waterfalls.

"Im sorry!Okay!huhuhu-"Shisui wailed,his voice cracked and he flinched again by the pressure of the ice pack Sasuke was holding for him.

"Sasuke-that hurts!"he complained.

"Well it would hurt more if you stop talking"Sasuke rolled his eyes.The news or the issue that happened or whatever that was,Doesnt seems surprising at all.It isnt the first time,Shisui was beaten up by a girl for some misunderstanding reason regarding of his pervertness.

Although he felt a slight fury at his cousins actions,but his self clarification of the judgement was acceptable and even if Sasuke badly want to punch him he took a prideful to Sakura from doing it for him.

"You're startling rolo"Itachi tried to comfort her.Although she didnt get rid of her glare,the mention of the cat calmed her and she squeeze the fat cheeks of the poor feline,releasing her quivering anger at it.

"Why are you even using my bathroom?"Itachi asked.Quite wary at the fact that she would again lash out if possible.

"Oh yeah I forgot,I accidentally locked my room,do you have a duplicate key?"Sakura slowly asked.Since the intruder incident,Sakura was left traumatized and rattled.She was paranoid if someone would try to kill her or kidnap her.Locking her room was her best choice but it seems she had gone it too far.

"Why would you lock your r-"Sasuke's words hang from his mouth and he nodded in realization.He gets it,Itachi gets it.With both of their tantalizing looks,Sasuke soon shruggs in appease.

Shisui's shrill was ignored again when Rolo the cat jumps on his lap,begging for attention.Unintentionaly rubbing himself to Shisui's hard and beaten up chest.