CHAPTER 35:The Second Reminisce

"I'll let bygones be bygones and forgot everything has happened,but you already know that if youre having a hard time,You can still talk to me,right forehead?Im still a mess right now with that stupid Naruto but,we have each other and well,lets try to comfort ourselves even if were broken"

::

Sakura stared at Itachi's back,he was hovering in the kitchen while shes reading some mystery books that she borrowed.

She was thinking on ignoring him,and she did.The story hooked her attention and it works for the meantime,not until Itachi suddenly thought that disturbing her was a good idea.

Adjusting her brazzier back to its place,she drank a whole glass of water regaining her energy back.

"I never knew you were good in arts"She spoke.No matter how she tried to focus on her book,his presence was bothersome that she even needed to read a whole sentence thrice and deciding that its hopeless she closed the book and looks at him.

"Its a hobby of mine,I didnt had that time to paint since I've had more business that is more important"Itachi said.She continue eyeing his bare back and frowned.

"Its lovely"She complimented.

His hands that was styring the food froze,so as his back that became stiff.Not a second he shuffles to tend the food and stood silent,toning out her said appraise.

Sakura was weirded out by the Uchiha's way of getting flushed in embarassment,with her smirk beginning to form,she let his action slide.

::

"Sasuke was...enfeerable,whiny and entitled not to mention spoiled"Sakura cackled in amusement,making invisible circles on his bare back,she let herself drown in the comfort of the warm bath,with her sitted infront of his form,both of them relish the relaxing atmosphere.

"Still hasnt change though"Sakura commented,if the young Uchiha knew that they were talking about him,she can just imagine his furious face.

"Never does"Itachi huff,his long hair drowning in the beige hot water,The scene was almost romantic if it werent for her true purpose as what and why she was here.There was candle lights swarming in the edge of the wide bathtub,there was also a sweet bubbles of cherry blossoms and a sprinkle of the pink vibrant petals.

It was very feminine that is exactly the type Sakura was into,But Itachi actually did it for her in that case,she giggled at the thought of Itachi being scented in a feminine smell.

"Nee Itachi"The man behind her grumbled,his eyes close in relaxation.Her tone was suggestive and he opens an eye to look at her.

"What do you want?"she was twinkling her fingers on her hair and she felt embarassed that they can literally read whats on her mind.

"W-well you see,I happened to saw a vacant lot of soil behind the pavilion,it looks like it was-it was abandoned or some sort,Well what Im saying is that,would you allow me to.."Sakura avoided his heated gaze behind her and suck her pinky finger.

"Would you allow me to make a vegetable garde—"

"Yes"Accidentally biting her pinky a little to hard,she hissed and stared at him in amazement.