CHAPTER 36:The Traitor

Sasuke watch in suspicion as Yahiko's wife waltz inside the mansions foyer,Not even giving him a glance,pretty understandable since he was lurking just behind the walls.

When the Doctor dissapeared to Itachi's office,Sasuke's furrowed his eyebrows and his shoulder relaxed and he shruggs.Its not his business to meddle with his brothers affair.

::

"Doctor Confidential,you know that Itachi"The long haired man pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a silent sigh.

Ofcourse he knows that,but his curiosity to ease his comfort about her condition got the best of him.Everytime,or should he say everyday he thought about it.Its not even helping when Shiro and Shisui spend their most time in the mansion.

He always thinks about her,not that he was worried but he was just eager to know whos child she was carrying.It wouldnt even matter if its his or Sasuke's because if its either them,Her life and the child would still be in danger.

Uchiha's are known for being a danger magnet,cause by their ancestors covetous and their powerful influence in the underworld.And even Shiro,Shisui was overprotective and worried if someone would harm the new addition to the Uchiha's but since Shisui wasnt the heir then they wouldnt worry about it.Shiro is safe.

The problem is them.If ever Itachi and Sasuke would have a child,the child would be certainly the target.As the new head of the clan,Itachi is agitated.Thankfully Jiraiya is powerful enough to cover Sakura up.And maybe just maybe Itachi was right about his decision,but he for the first time had lost his control to know which child is she carrying.

Knowing Danzo,the man had pest lurking everywhere near them.Its like an impostor game,they would never know when he would attack.

"A clue perhaps?"Konan suggested,seeing his drained face.She pursed her lips to stop her smile.Uchihas do really tend to be grumpy.

"Yes,ofcourse that will do"Itachi adjusted his tie and tiredly awaits for her response.Just a tiny bit of information wouldnt hurt.

"Two"and with that the woman clicked her heels and ceremoniously walks out of his office,leaving an agape Uchiha in his desk.

When the door clicked,closing in silence,Itachi lets his mouth closed and his eyes glazed at the wooden structure.

Two,two

Itachi huffs in wonder and amazement.Grunting in acceptance,he leaned back to his leather chair.His headache was becoming to be much worse than he expected.

His medicine at the desk was waiting for him to drunk it up,but when his palms flew away from his mouth,he finally let his smirk visible.

Twins huh?

Now he wonders if its his.

::

Sakura glared at the giggling barbie wannabie at the corner.Her fist unclenching and clenching.She was seething and she just couldnt wait to pummel him when she gets home.

Her anger wasnt directly to him,well most of it but she was also angry at his father.When she got out from her mother's room,after her visit and checks up.Her mother was doing miraculously better although she was still in coma after the second surgery.

Her father decided that enrolling Sakura in the maternal school or just a studio for exercises only for pregnant women was a good idea then she would likely to disagree.

She understand that her father just wanted whats the best for her but he is sometimes irritating,just like her babysitter.That blonde barbie is now laughing at her misery when another pregnant woman clamps a hand on her shoulder gaining her attention.