CHAPTER 30:The Legal Wife

For Sakura the minutes felt like hours,and the hours felt like days.She eyed warily at the figure leisurely walking inside her mothers room.Slacks fittedly on her shackles and a sophisticated overall look,And a serious line of her face as she eyed her and her mother.

She recognized her,It was her fathers legally wife.She fumbled with her emotion and she looks away,putting her attention to her mother.It would be a minute later,Nurses would come and they will deliver her to her personal room under serious examination.

In her peripheral view she listens as her father and her talked in whispers.Sakura didnt know what to feel but she felt a little intimadated by her lack of words.Although she can hear her speaking with her father,her presence was overwhelming her.

Mishika Hoshumi was an auburn haired woman,slightly tall her hair was cropped shorter just below her ears but she made it looks silky and it framed her slick features.She looks strict however,the way her clothes smoothered and the fabric was out of wrinkles,she knew that Mishika wore a very expensive garment Sakura couldnt afford.

She have brown eyes and thin lips and by the way it slightly quivered,Mishika held an unreadable look.

Sakura didnt know what Mishika feels about seeing her and her mother.Knowing that her husband was secretly hiding a daughter and an ex-fiancè beyond her knowledge,she saw how even still Mishika controlled her face.

They continue to talk,leaving Sakura on her own.She had asked her father to keep her pregnancy a secret despite Jiraiya's glower.She knew very well her father would not let it a side.For what she cares,she bet Jiraiya would have face the Uchiha's,she wouldnt know.

In her own thoughts a light hands fell on her shoulder startling her.Obviously seeing her reaction,Mishika quickly took away her hand back.Sakura muttered a small apology,not wanting to abstain her mood.

Mishika didnt returned her hands again to her shoulders but instead cleared her throat,she gave a sneering glance at her husband while looking at her pink head.

"Sakura isnt it?"She asked.Sakura pointed out that her voice was airy and it was unexpected.Quickly not dissapointing her she replied with a nod.

Then it suddenly became quite.No one talks again not even Jiraiya who was fidgeting in his seat.Until a bunch of nurses burst inside,informing that it was the time for the MRI study.

While the male nurses busied theirselves on carefully lifting her mother to the bed stroller,one of the nurses accidentally raised his elbow while flapping the bed sheets almost hitting Sakura behind if it werent for Mishikas guidance.Sakura was pulled away.

She raised her vision to the pretentious woman before whispering thanks.Mishika only inclined her head before snaking her arms under Jiraiyas shoulder.Sakura looks away at the scene.Although it may look normal as a married couple,Sakura cant help but see that its not that far ahead in their relationship.

There was no loving gazes not soft touches,soft whispers,light giggles.She only saw a professional acting and small smiles.It was done in a witty way,they looks more like a business partners embracing rather than a domesticated one.

When her father neared her,he snakes a supporting hands on her waist craddling her flat stomach.

Taking a deep breath,she just hoped it wouldnt be that worse.

::

Sasuke effortlessly buckled his belt,tightening his pants while he smoothens his shirt,he ignored the red hue wiggling its way out of the sheet and Sasuke inserted a cigarette between his lips,opening the wide doors to the hotels veranda.

"Mou,Sasuke-kun come cuddle with me"a slutry voice made his eye twitch.Biting the rod of cigarette between his lips,he swallows the bile in his throat.

When he didnt respond,a rustle of sheets grunted and he felt her presence nearing behind him.As he anticipated the red head snakes her hands behind him,and Sasuke was in between rolling his eyes or lightening his cigarette to control his burst.