CHAPTER 15:The Cat

Sakura had been running and walking side to side,in and out of her closet whilst packing some of her clothes or (the clothes that they bought for her),she was not that type of person to really focus on fashion and since she was a little girl,every clothes that would look good in her eyes that will match her hair,she wont take much of that time to pick a clothes,not that she have many clothings.

But having this kind of luxuries they brought for her was different,and so as she was deliberating whether what to bring on their vacation.Yesterday after them massaging her,it leads to another sexual session that after they finished her plans on going to the mall to buy bikini's was cancelled.

So to make things up for her,Sasuke had take the opportunity to ask someone to buy it for her,and it isnt that a problem for him.Once the woman,who was tasked to buy her new bikini's handed her the things,she was surprised to find one whole cart of shopping bags from different luxury brands.

Many various summer clothes,sleeveless and see-through cover up,one piece bikini,and two-piece and a bunch of underwears,upperwears and lingeries was inside the box and Sakura was itching to bring them all in her luggage for her peace of mind.

To lessen her worries,she dialed Ino's number,as far as she know,that blondè had an obsession with fashion,make-ups and clothes.She was the one who taught her to be more prim and feminine and so she called her.

"Hey Pig-"Sakura greeted the other line but was silenced by the rustling of something on the phone,followed by her best friends voice.

"Oh!oh...w-hat!Sakura!?oh..."Ino's voice was muffled and Sakura's mouth hangs open in realization.Blushing at the thought of her interrupting her friends sex time she was about to hang up and make a decision on her own when a mans voice moaned,and Sakura slapped a hand in her mouth.

"Oh!oh..my god!Ah!N-naruto!yes...yes!"Sakura shakingly pushed the red button to hang up and frowned.Gazing at the clothing infront of her,she sighed in defeat.She really need to learn to make a decision for her.

::

Sakura stood in the Mansions living room,in her crop-top lined black sleeve shirt and a pink skirt to match her hair,she also wore a crisscrossed grey sandals on her porcelain long legs.With her mini shoulder bag.

"Miss Sakura,Im Shino your attendee for the time being.I will lead you to the limousine if you're ready"A black haired suited guy with a shades suddenly appeared infront of her,she counted that he was like a robot in his posture and she nodded in submission.

"Where's Itachi and Sasuke?"She asked.

"Master Itachi had come by to the company for some folders he needed to get,thus Master Sasuke himself had prepared the private plane earlier,so you're the only one they were waiting for"He informed her.Considering the explanation she let him lead to the limo outside the mansion while fittingly she adjusted her skirt when one of the handman peeked to it and she gave a sneer at the pervert.

Once she settled inside the comfortable backseat,the guy who was arranging some of her luggage behind,closed the back door for affirmation and the driver roared the engine.

Taking a look at her wrist-watch they proceeded to the location.

::

Itachi sitting on one of the plane seat and Rolo laying on his lap,with a coffee on his hands while typing something on his macbook was the sight that mets her once she set foot inside the private flat.

He looks up between his work and motions for her to sit beside him.There were many vacant seats inside but it seems he wants her to get close to him and so with a nervouse smile and amazement she allowed herself to flopped beside him.