CHAPTER 2:The Whore

"Sasuke will be on a business trip tomorrow,Our schedule is packed up leaving me incharge in the company.You wont need to worry about living here,since we agreed that you'd stay here incase-we needed something from you"Sakura nodded.She's sitting in one of the Uchiha's expensive couch in Itachi's office.Its looks so new and elegant and she hesitated on sitting in it.

Itachi had discussed about her "job" and why they wont be always here in the house and they wont make a schedule on taking her.Because its her job,she didnt applied as a maid,shes a slut,she's their sex slave.So technically she cant denied their wants.

Itachi eyed her in a vigilant way.His thoughts of her was the same as what everybody would think of her.He and Sasuke crawl on their own to live their life,to get their wants and needs,before their parents died,Itachi as the older was Sasuke's only family now to lean on.

Granted he grew up to being a pacifist man,Sasuke however was a jerk and reckless.When Sasuke became highschool and him as collage.With the help of their families wealth being heired to them most especially him.They were still able to finish school and their studies.

Sasuke had became bold in neglecting his classes somehow Itachi would be surprised when he would come home,with an Ace in exams,summative or any quizes.He lacks academy performance however what sometimes bother Itachi the most is that Sasuke would always bring any girl from his school,screwing them and leaving them crying for his knees and Sasuke would always shrugg them off.

He was never serious and had no plan on commiting in such relationships.It also goes the same for Itachi.Sure they have hormonal urges,but they were never serious with them.

And so on,both brothers was succesfully outdone their promise for their parents and moved on from the past.It also happened when Sasuke was doing an online shop for his cat,when he stumbles by that website.

They have decided it wont hurt to try something new,because they both have never had a threesome together.Sharing a girl both for them to fuck.

And then it leads here.A petite yet curvy long pink haired woman,with a majestic green eye he had ever seen.She was all colors.Maybe thats why they picked her.In the Uchiha family,Black was always the colors everywhere,wether its white or red.But never a light color.

She looks innocent,and dont be fooled.She is not.

"Do you have a question?"he asked her.
She thinks for a minute and she opened her mouth in realization.

"Is it okay for me to go back to my apartment and get some of my things there?I mean since...you know"she awkwardly twirls at ends of her hair.

Itachi leaned in and clasped his hands,slightly considering the situation.

"You can,I'll let one of our drivers to drive you there to here"Sakura sighed and nodded,as she force a smile.

It wont even took long for her,she thought.Its not like she have many belongings.She had clothes but after finding many clothes on that closet they provide for her,she decided that her older clothes would be worthless,and she doubt it will do good.Even if she got robbed,she have nothing anyway

And the squater children there may have done it already.She bet once she go back there,she would see a family wearing one of her clothes,it may seems like a crime but atleast her clothes was worn and not to be wasted.

She only need to get her charger and the box her mother owns.It was hidden under the stairs so she doubt it would get stolen.

"Before you go"Itachi trailed off.She lifts her head to him and watches as he stands up and walks to the door,promptly locking it.