CHAPTER 17:The Best of a Friend

"I must say,Im quite perplexed and a little bit offended"Black man crossed his legs in the juncture of his lower half,bending his firing stick in the cigarette ashes,he stared at the man infront of him.

"You have come to my territory for a...rather confederation intent"

The spiky Uchiha flicks his lips in order for an interjected manner.

"Dont flatter yourself,the only reason,I've made myself here is because of the partition of my said allience"he smirked when the mans crocky grin flattered in a downside frown.

"Discreet judgement,you're a pawn for this business...."Sasuke pursed his lips.

"Am I right?"He tunted the seething man,his cigarette long forgotten as he stands up with a tied hanging patience.

He forced a smile.

"Dont push him too much,Sasuke"came a voice in his ear piece.

"Well,you are too smug in your consensus,Uchiha but it wont be easy for you to get my approval"The guards who was guarding the said snake tensed and awaits for their higher ups motion.

Sasuke relaxed himself in the swivel chair infront of his table while laying down the briefcase full of stacks and statches,as his smirk wipes off his demeanor.

The man walked his way up to Sasuke's position and with a glare hidden in his features,he proceeds to check the varieties of the case.His eyes gleamed at the sight of packed 1000 pesos of money's and a lined up starched off marijuana and a case of the sucked useable object.

He intertwined his palms and patiently waits for the mans next word that didn't came out quite what he expected.

"You think this would distract me"he trailed off.His gaze still stuck on the components case but his grip on the cover was evidently tight in Sasuke's peripheral view.

"This will end badly-ttebayo!Just punch him in the face teme!"

"Shut up you dimwit"

"Fuck you!Fish face!"

"I ain't into boys,ramen boy!"

"Even if you are into it,No one would fuck you!Bet"

"You dun! know me,you sucker bitch!And why are you even here?,you're supposed to be in Singapore!"

"I'm doing a vacation with my girlfriend"

"Nice joke"

"You-"

"Can you quite it you two!You're meddling with the call"Itachi scolded the two people and Sasuke heard a crumpling impact of someone getting punched.

And he was right.

"You!Blonde-Rodent!!"

Sasuke irritatedly shutted off the unnoticeable small device on his ear without the mans suspicions.

"....from knowing that you bombed my niches...and bunkers"now the mans evident sneer was directed to Sasuke,who in turn just seems unfazed and meets his striking angry attention.

Someone snorted at the device that was turned off hastily.

"You apostate backstabber!"he hissed and it's up to Sasuke to dodge the upcoming bullet.The glass broke in the impact as the vibration from the ground wrecks in forcible power.

Sasuke casually backflipped to land on the two guards between the serpent and wraps his virile legs with the great amount of force he lifts his startled body with his lower body and vigorously slammed him down on the concrete.