CHAPTER 3:The Odd feeling

The twinkle of the small sconce on her apartment was the only thing that actually looks like it still works.Her plates,the tv table,and her small tv was gone.

She quickly runs to her room just to find it in the same situation,her small bed,the foam was gone alongside her pillows and blankets.She cursed inwardly,ripping off the curtains in her closet,the empty sight mets her.

"Oh crude"she huffs in her breath.Shaking her head,she left the room to check her hidden box underneath the staircase.

Coughing by the hem of the dusts,Sakura cringe.Opening the lid,she saw the one thing that was left important to her.This was the only thing valuable she have and certainly this held many memories in her life.

Not bothering to close it,Sakura gathered up her bag and left the house.A black suited man awaits for her in the other parking street away from the squaters willow.

The guards face lighten up a bit before opening the passengers seat and letting her in.

That wasnt so bad.She was thankful enough that somehow those people from her neighbourhood arent smart enough to notice the creak of her stairs.

The engine roared that broke her out of her thoughts.

"Can we stop to the Clerens Hospital,please"she politely asked.She needs to visit her mother.She knows that Shizune got her covered to check her mother up for her,but as her daughter she wants to be there everytime by her side,waiting for her to wake up in her sleep.

She saw him nodding his head not uttering a word.Well,guess everyone in the Uchiha household including even the guards,chuffer,maids or a gardener barely talks.Maybe its a rule or respect but she knew what lacks that big house.Happiness.And its not like she cares or something.

::

Sakura held her mothers pale hands.Her condition was not getting stable.The doctors said that if it would took long for an operation,she wont be cured.Being in coma and not waking up seems worse either.

Apparently,her bank accounts where the Uchiha's payment was sent,she was able to pay the remaining hospital bills she werent able to pay for a year of her mother staying here.

The first one was her therapy that didnt even helped her.Shes adamant to the point that no matter how her mother scolds her whenever she got a big jackpot money in the bar,she still continued to work there.Its the only job that was willing to get her.With an amount of money and tips.

"Sakura?"She blinks away her thoughts and looked at the visitors figure.Shizune.A nurse that was with her consoling her when she grieve.Whenever she felt alone,she was always there to be a sister figure to her,including Ino.

There was that time when she invited her to a family dinner.She saw her not eating anything in a day while keeping up late by taking care of her mother,not to mention her 3 jobs that was relentlessly tiring.Her insolent boss not allowing her to have a break.

Her eyes wide with tears as the black haired woman too smiled at her.She rushed to her,engulfing herself with a hug while she sobs.

"Oh dear"Shizune kissed the crown of her head and pats her back for comfort.Neither of them spoke.She knew what she wants,she wants assurance that everything would be alright.

"I heard you payed for the operation next month?"Shizune slowly asked.Sakura lift up her head and swipe some of her tears in her cheeks.

"Y-yeah"Sakura avoided her stilled gaze.She moves out of the embrace and sits back on her mothers side.Looking at the bandage and needles stuck on her pulse.

"I know you're not getting enough money in your work as a waitress in the bar.Certainly its impossible for you to pay such money.200 thousand?"Shizune spoke behind her.She stayed still,her gaze still on her mothers hand.She expected that question,but her tounge forbids her to say anything.