CHAPTER 48:The Talk

Sasuke sliced some oranges from his plate before leaning beside him to push it inside her gaping mouth,the pinkette soon chew the succulent fruit quitely.Her attention adapting to the father and son just infront of them,also sitting in the dining table.

Shisui was able to calm Shiro down with a nervous and apologetic smile at the pinkette.While he was busy feeding Shiro some of his baby cereal,Shisui can feel her questioning gaze.

And he was afraid to meet her eyes,last time he remembered the scene where they last met was rather intimate and he hadnt thought about it when Shiro came to his life and now returning,he doesnt know what to act infront of her.

"So,your son?"Sakura broke the silence.Her eyebrows raising as she analyze the resemblance of them.Sasuke cleared his throat and gave her a look.

"Sakura eat first"he whispered but she clasp her hands infront of her and frowned at Shisui.

"I-huh...I wasnt aware that you have a wife?"She narrowed her eyes when Shisui finally looks up,a sweat tickling on his jaw as he gave her a nervous smile.

"I dont actually..ahem"Shisui coughed before once again scopping some cereal and feeding it to Shiro's waiting mouth.The child happily obeyed and claps gaining Sakuras attention,her eyes softening.

"Sakura,eat"Sasuke demanded and Sakura glared at him that he gladly returned,with a frown on her face.Shisui can just watch as the two couple argues with a shushing noise.It ended when Sasuke shoved a pile of rice on her mouth.

While Shisui awkwardly used the distraction as his thought,he just hoped,Sakura would stop her questions before he cant take it.So when he finished feeding Shiro and burping him lightly.

Sakura sensed his eagerness to leave."Ahem!"Shisui flinched midway from standing up,and when he slowly stared at her,she had her arms enclosed above her stomach.Her eyes looking back and forth to his form and to his chair,with a sign to get him back to his seat.

Discreetly pouting,Shisui turned his vision to Sasuke,wanting for help from her wrath but the Uchiha pretended to not notice his pleading gaze as took a sip from his wine.

And Shisui felt betrayed."Now,I want some explanation if its okay"she slowly asked.A little alarmed when the baby sneezed.But Shisui expertly catch his snot with his baby apron.

Shisui sighed.Giving up with the hopes of escaping he readied his throat and thinks of the proper word to reply back without her wanting for another question,which he failed almost instantly.

"W-well its a long story"he started.But Sakura just leaned back on her chair.

"I have time"she nodded and prob him to continue.

Shifting Shiro from his arms he tried to find something to distract them that would end the nerve wrecking interrogation and he wondered why was he even afraid to answer some harmless question.

"I-I think..I n-need to change Shiro's diape—"

"Its not full"she said sternly.

"How did you know–"

"I just know it"

"W-well Shiro needs his nap—"

"Its 6 o'clock,when I met you on the foyer,Shiro looks like he just woke up from his sleep"

"I need to burp him"

"You just did"

"I need to arrange his bed"

"Its a crib"