CHAPTER 6:The Night

Later that night,almost 3 days had gone by.Sasuke woke up from the rattling sheets and the shaking of the bed.His mind was blurred and he was having a hard time on waking up.The exhaustion got the best of him.

When he tried to sleep again,another shake bothered his sleep.Pushing his face on the soft pillow he forced himself to not care about the being and let him swallow by the tiredness and slumber.

"Oh,Itachi~"the shaking got more louder and the bed almost looks like its been passed by an earthquake,then Sasuke's eyes flew open in frustrations.

Turning his body to the side,he met a sight that almost made his own limp member awaken.

"Ohh..ah"Sakura closed her eyes in concentration and pleasure as she bounce herself up and down on Itachi's shaft.Her both hands groping each of her breast,puffing a hair at her side bangs as she continue to ride Itachi like a maniac.

Itachi guided her hips way more deeper and a guttural moan vibrated inside his throat.He pushed her up forcefully and aggressively pinning her down to him.

"Ah!...oh,yes...yes..oh god"Sakura gulped her remaining saliva,rolling her head backwards as the feeling of her body jumping and humping added to her fuel and ignite it filled with lust.

Itachi and Sasuke however,stares at her hungrily.The two brothers watching her going crazy in her pace.When she get faster and faster every second of her moan,their gaze stucked to her hands,of how she fumbled her perky breast,circling her feminine fingers on her nipples.Her long hair swaying with sweat.And a face contoured with an expression they would never get tired off.

After she came back from bonding with Ino,the driver they sent her brought her back to the mansion.When she came inside the house,the maids had informed her that their masters were on a business meeting in one the meeting rooms in the halls.

Since she had nothing to do but to wait for them,she offered to cook a food to them but was unfortunately declined by the Uchiha's chef cooks.

So she stood there watching them making a food that made her stomach growl.Hours had past,she saw them both going to the dining room where she was helping the maids on arranging the table.

Both of them acknowledge her as they settle down to eat.It was a peaceful silence,only the sound of the utensils clacking between the heavy surroundings when Itachi brought up a conversion that she was gladly to talk too.

In the evening after she took a shower,they startled her to death after finding them in her bed,waiting for her to finish her bathing.

And that what was lead to this.Them fucking her again until she came 10 times.They relaxed ofcourse and had slept together in exhaustion,three of them nuzzling in her bed.

In the midnight again is where Itachi had disturbed her on her sleep just for him to make her,bouncing above his muscular body,d*ck going in and out in force.

"Oh..shit!"Sakura moaned and she opened her eyes just to find for pair of eyes digging through her skull.Two eyes filled with ecstasy,the other two filled with amusement.

Sasuke watched her moves while slowly gripping his d*ck up and down.Using his pre cum in lubrication.The sight made Sakura more turn on.

Itachi sensed the distraction and pushed her face down to him.Capturing her pursed lips,he sucked her wantonly,and her pace stops and Itachi took the lead and thrusted upwards in her.

Sasuke watches in so much passion at their lewdness.Not letting them have their fun,Sasuke took Sakuras right hand and let it grips his own,circling her slim hands on his hardened c*ck.

"Sakura"out of their oblivions,they both moaned her name.Itachi helds her both ass cheeks with an impervious moves as he kept penetrating her.Sakuras face however was smushed on his moving and sweaty shoulders.And she kept her focus on fastening her movements to pleasure Sasuke by hands.

Their erotic breathing and groans got louder and louder.Their release is going near.Sasuke gritted his teeth and bucked his hips to meet her moving hands.His balls getting tight and he bashfully squirts his own cum to her gripping hands.Moaning in so much passion.

Sakura screamed when both of her and Itachi discharge their cums,in each other.His groans humming above her hair and the three of them slumps in the bed knock out from their activity.

Itachi let her body rolls from the side and she placed her worn out body between the brothers.Breathing heavily.She slightly raised her hands to feel the sticky texture from Sasuke's release.

Her fingers shined by it,it looks like a lotion.The sensation of it rolling down on her hands and the slimy wet feeling under her was so messy.

Absentmindly,she bring her cummed fingers to her tounge to get a taste as she pushes it inside,slurping it like a sauce.She hears two groans of exasperation beside her.

"God you're killing me woman"Itachi spitted out.

"Fuck that was so hot"as Sasuke too blurted his thoughts.

She quickly disposed her fingers and blushed furiously.Standing up from the bed,she quickly took a glance at her torn lingerie and she frowned.That was her favorite.

She didnt take a look behind her and ignores their gazes and she promptly runs inside the bathroom.

Shutting the door loudly,the room was gone to silence.

Sasuke and Itachi glanced at each other,part of them glaring,while the other part,they knew they hitted a jackpot.But if their rivalry as a sibling would get in the way,then they swear it will be much more worse than that they can do to her.

"Were not letting her away"surprisingly they said it at the same time and they sneered at each other again.

Without even caring to add a conversation,both parties had agreed to their subterranean work that includes her minded being.

They know something a simple man cant do.And with their diverse group spilling each others plan it wont take too long for them to find out if she was the girl they had been looking for years.

::
SHORT UPDATE