CHAPTER 45:The Meeting

"In the honor of our once beloved proud and clear Chairman and CEO,the one and only,who pursued and took over its families legacy,strengthen its build and had the most advocate person who stood for his rights,we hereby give our concern and grief for our deceased leader,Uchiha Itachi..may you rest in piece"

"And now for its tradition,and his will.The next position and would took over his part.We welcome Uchiha Sasuke as our new vice head and chairman.Being the remaining heir of the clan,Sasuke Uchiha..you have our welcome.."

"May you please give your speech?"Some of the spokesmen claps sternly,the frowns and grimace from the elders wasnt as welcoming as it sounds.The dissapointment was evident and Sasuke could careless.

Kakashi who was clapping too,nudge the Uchiha's shoulder.He however for the latter adjusted his tie.A scowl on his face and forced approval from everyone is most likely could be taken out as a displeasure for the scenario.

Clearly everyone had adored the eldest Uchiha and had seen his works as the perfect next founder of the legacy,No one had ever batted a thought about the youngest;Sasuke.Truth is no one had ever given a word about him taking over the position.Since they had thought that Itachi would be enough.

Sasuke may seem qualified but no one had ever worked with him regarding in the company,they had no idea whats his strategy.And they expected the downfall of the company if it were given by the hands of the youngest.

But since Itachi was dead,no one except Sasuke are able to withhold the promise.Being the only brother and the only living son of Fugaku,they had no choice but to let Sasuke carry out his decision.Regarding the companies future.

When Sasuke arrived on the stage,facing the countless audience who attended Itachi's funeral.The silent atmosphere allowed him to think about his words for a minute before he spoke.

"I don't care if some of you have any objection about this situation,and as demanding as you can be,I cant possibly postpone this meeting just after his funeral and I dont need to be polite to share my own thoughts.."

Sasukes scowl traveled from the elderly to the displeased audience,The Hyuga's head shaking in disappointment,the Uzumaki's with Naruto who looks away knowing his move.The Nara who looks like they just wanted to get out from the event.The Akimichi was probably the acceptable table of all and the other clans Sasuke couldn't careless.

He shows them who their dealing with from now on.

"Regarding my brothers will,I will not change anything he had worked.The partnerships and the remaining projects that was delayed,expected that I wont change a thing.."Some of the people hesitated before nodding.

"However..I will not be as kind as my brother was.Shimura Enterprise will be taken down in my words,and one slip...You wouldnt want to see what I would do"Sasuke's jaw tightened before speaking one more time.

"That would be all"As he left them in an awkward silence,his footings resounding their speechless affirmations.Sasuke took off his tie in the middle of his walk.

Keito who was nervously fidgeting quickly lightens up in indignation when Sasuke passed him,once he followed,Kakashi and his cousins bid their heavy goodbye before assessing the gloomy Uchiha.

After the silent outrage from the event,The people and the media were not surprise when Sasuke didnt show up for two days.The news wasnt shocking as they regarded that maybe the Uchiha was taking his grief before preparing to take over the company under his name.

But the elderlies was infuriated by his inadvertence.

::

Sakura sighed for the 5th times,her crumpled dress that she had been clutching was left untreated.She stared at the oak door infront of her and once again she hesitated.