CHAPTER 42:The Realization

It happened so fast,very fast that Sakura was unable to comprehend her bearings.It was like a seconds ago,she was just sitting inside the princess-like carriage,contemplating not to shove the fluffy pillows to bash Sai's head.

And then not a minute after it they were ambush,Sai almost tripping the horse from a narrow branch and she remembered having to duck down from the bullets,she remembered how she saw a low drawer below her seat and find a Bow with a whole deck of arrows neatly tucked in a holster.

She remembered Sai yelling at her to back out when she got out,she remembered shooting the mens with her bow while her internal body was shaking and she felt like she was close on getting miscarriage.

She remembered her body shaking in fear as she used up all her arrows and Sai finishing the business by himself while he took his time to get her bloody arrow from their chest and head and tucked it back to her arrow holster.

And then just like that,she was taken back by the scene infront of her.Sai' bloody and pumped face met the ground as her fathers big fist slams on his pale face.

"Fucking fucker!!I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!!I knew I shouldn't have trusted those damn Uchihas!You piece of shit!"

A hand enclosed to her cold ones and she deliberately narrowed her eyes in suspicions and she almost stumbled when Mishika glanced down at her with a concerned face.

A brown haired man was also next to her,putting hers and Mishika's figure behind him as he guarded the two.Their eyes stuck at her father still beating the submissive expression of Sai.

"S-s-sir...I-Iughhk!"

"Shut the fuck up!!"

And then a painful and a powerful jab was trashed to his abdomen and Sakura winces at the sound.Even the man infront of her looks away and cleared his throat.Shifting there and here.

Sakura suddenly felt pity overcoming to her,Sai's once emotionless and apathetic eyes stared at her with shame and uneasiness as he recieved a bashfull slam on his face.

Muttering her bearings she stepped forward,Mishika that was holding her almost lost her grip as Sakura pushed the man away.

"D-dad stop"She said in her small voice.Jiraiya obviously didnt hear her but the bloody man had looks at her in surprise.

"Dad"Sakura spit up harshly and gripped her fathers muscular wrist.When he wiggled and almost hitting her,his slit eyes almost fell when he saw her.Quickly softening his expression,he gave a one kick at him before stepping back.

"Dad,I know he deserves it but I think its enough"She hugs him sideways and he dropped his bloddy fist and graze his kunckles at his shirt before returning her embrace.

"That Uchiha's be damned,I'll kill them.I'll fucking butcher them up until they begged for their life"His eyes was almost blazing wild.And and for the midst of time Sakura almost didnt recognize him.

His tone was baneful

"God may not forgive me and I'm sorry if my grandchilds wouldn't be able to know their shit-ass fucking fritzy fathers but my conscience is gone.I dont fucking care,They're gonna pay for this,theyr-"

"N-..no"Almost instantly Jiraiya snapped his neck to his direction his deadly face was even worse and Sakura coaxed her glare back and pulled her father to prevent him from killing the poor man.

"S-sir..Its..my..,-my f-fault–dont‐"Sakura braced herself to stop her father as she tried to listen to his words.

Sai coughed a blood and quickly wipes it away from his mouth,he clutches his battered stomach and tried to patch up his broken fingers helplessly.And Sakuras eyes softened.