CHAPTER 39:The Torture

"Nice meeting you,Shimura"Every peers and the once agitated impatient business men's was heaving a sigh of relief as they made their way out of the meeting room.

However two of the man was left sitted,eyeing each other in scrutiny and seething judgement,one sided loathing and one sided curiosity.Itachi clasped his hands together and ignored his shaking secretary.

"Cancel the chopper"He said before his secretary quickly peered beneath his lashes to give him a disbelieving look but soon obeyed.

Itachi watch the one eyed mans smirk,lifting his eyebrows before showing his hidden enmity at the man.

"Its been a year when I first and last saw your scrupulous Father"Danzo shamelessly suck his e-pipe infront of him,his guards are mostly outside and Itachi knew they were trap.

But he isnt scared,not in the slightest.He digested the possibility of being hostile to this man,but whatever his plan was,he didnt know.

"And it's been almost a year that you have been starving for supplies.Luckily you finally find your prestige to face your demise"Itachi spoke albeit quietly that even the old man still can hear it.
Danzo's smirk didnt fade.

"Oh,the golden prodigy of the third successor Fugaku Uchiha is now speaking spiteful after it got his taste at the golden lamp"He blew the smoke out from his e-pipe.Itachi's blank look was unreadable before he pursed his lips to stop his smirk.

"And I should,should I?I am the new heir if you must know,a mere ex-lover of my mother cant change your status by having a discomfiting reason of your traitorous action merely because a snake had lost his head"Itachi unclapsed his hand and when the sound of the air from his e-pipe silenced,Itachi leaned on his chair.He had hitted a nerve.

"Quite frankly,I didnt doubt your talent but I am a fool to guessed that you wouldn't be too aware of my history with your parents"Danzo's face darkened and his jaw munch in indignation.

"But I took it back,if I never attended this meeting and volunteered to sponsor this new agenda,I bet you wouldn't have track me at all.Since your foolish brother of yours always fell on to my trap and as desperate to slay me,I am quite impressed none of you gave up?"The clock ticks at the exact time of the noon.Itachi's secretary had secretly inhaled his inhaler behind to calm his nerves while the two powerful man talked.

"You talk like you are invincible Danzo,All those raids and fake larceny,We knew from the start that you are somewhere in the vicinity,lurking to strike a prey that is far weaker than you"

"I would have laugh,Uchiha.But you are not that invincible either,no one is but I may not be as powerful at the past but right now,you Uchiha's had carelessly showed your weakness"The smoke covered their line of vision to stared at each others face.But Itachi can hear the smugness of his voice.

"Weakness that I gladly use..",When the smoke cleared Danzo almost flinched at Itachi's red blazing eyes full of resentment and malignancy at the man.But Danzo hides his sudden reaction.

"Tell me Itachi,What would you do If I steal a flower...in your garden?"

::

Sasuke coughed blood,he ignored the painful stinging of his bare chest as he struggled to grip his hands out behind him.

When a force of strength jabs to his left cheek,Sasuke gritted his teeth at the sudden impact that causes his chair that his been tied up to,to fall on the ground,falling alongside his body.His bruised cheek meeting the dusty floor.

Sasuke almost screamed in pain when the splinters stabs between his open wounds,his eyes blurred and he can still hear the crunching of someone's fist.A maniac laughter and a pleasured sigh messed beside his ear and a forceful hand grabs his head to lift him up with the chair he was tied to.