CHAPTER 14:The Ache

Two days prior to their plan on going to the Philippines,Sakura called Shizune to inform her the news.

"At this point,Im wondering what rabbit foot did you eat and you get to have a job that maybe the easiest and even worth the work to even bother to get"came the voice on the otherline.

Sakura smiled grimly and flinched when a poking strike at the side of her breast.

"I know,I promise you a dinner with your family yet again,but you know..something came up and"The other line intervened her.

"Dont apologize,Besides I know what you are doing lately was part of your duty"Shizune spoke and when Sakura once thanked her again,the twinge of pain strikes besides her boobs again and Sakura had the hard time ignoring it.

"By the way,have you been keeping up with your pill schedule?Your apointment last week was moderate and I hope you kept doing that performance.You know for protection"Shizune informed.

"Ofcourse,how would I forget that,after having several sex,last thing I want is to get pregnant"Sakura said,scrunching her nose in pain as the tingle remained.

"Well if you ever did,its not that bad to have with,knowing you're gonna have some rich and wealthy baby daddies"came the voice on the other line and Sakura gasped in exasperation.

"Hey!"she frowned.

"Just kidding"Shizune snorted.

"Earlier,you were againts of me having this job for the money and now you're pushing me off?"She heard a slight chuckle at the line and Shizune somehow waves off a naughty expression.

"Well,Maybe it had to do with me meeting someone lately,just a minutes ago"she reveal a story.Sakura raised an eyebrow suddenly getting curious.

"Who might be that unlucky person?"She teased.

She can feel Shizune rolling her eyes"Dont fail me in this Sakura,Im getting old and me being single and not having a relationship for a years would lead me to loneliness and be crazy old pig-lady in a confined asylum"Sakura laughed at this.

"Anyways,He's kinda cute and hot and the way he talks is making me fall for him-"

"Wait,I thought you just met him that day!"Sakura was beyond rattled.

"Well yes,its just a metaphor!But Im having a lack of sexual relationships and I really wanted to bang this guy"Shizune blurted out almost shamelessly.Sakura gasped in shock by her bold use of words and attitude.She didnt picture Shizune to be like Ino,and for years of Shizune supporting her,Sakura thought she was a calm,collective doctor,with a dignified soul of a woman.

"Dont be shock"Shizune tsked.

Sakura pouted and she flinched again this time the pain and got more heavy and worse.She grope her own right boob and tried to hide the pain and failed.

"Hey,am I having a breast cancer?,my boobs is hurting"Sakura informed her,filling the information or symptoms she had been feeling.

It seems the topic brought up Shizune's doctor mode and she attentively carry on her concern.

"Well,how long have you been feeling it?"She asked.

"Just now,when we were talking"Sakura replied.

The other line hummed and proceeds to give her a lecture"Necessarily it sometimes doesnt always lead to cancer and maybe its just a ephemeral pain cause by aggresive sexual intercourse or by groping it in some kinky position-"

Sakura's face was reddening in embarassment and she cutted of the doctor."Okay,okay I get it,just tell me the ways to vanish the poking pain,its really uncomfortable".

Shizune cleared her throat."Well,I suggested a massage,it helps it retracts and loosen your pain to relax and can take away some fluid that may cause a cancer,and just massage it every 3 hour.And it would be great if you are not the one massaging it,since you are using your energy to do it,you will tire yourself out and that would be a different case so let someone handle it"

If her blush wasnt getting any worse then it should be now.How the hell and why does she need to ask for someones help for her own personal health problems.

"I know you're frowning right now but if you want to let that pain go,ask someone,or even let the brothers do both-"Sakura hangs up the line to save herself from bursting out.

Throwing her phone in her bed in passive and agressive force she calmed her breathing to think her words.

Why was she even embrass now,she's exposed herself everytime with them and asking them to massage her boobs isnt that worse.They had seen her tad without clothes it wont be an inconvenient work for them.

Standing up,she proceeds to her door and opened it to her luck,Itachi was passing by her door and walking downstairs when she grabbed him and drag him to her room.Slamming the door shut she faces him and found him looking at her in question.

"Look,I need your help"raising his curious eyebrow at her,Sakura found herself not able to look him straight to his eye.

::

"Is this good enough?"Sakura hides her blush with her long hair and she gaze at his big hands groping her boobs and squeezing it in a gentle manner.

She nodded at his question and ushered him with a nudge to continue.He hummed and starts squishing them together to meet and drags each full mounds to the side,up and down whenever he can.

Sakura can still feel the poking of twinge but it was slowly reducing between the work of his hands.The cold air slapped to her naked chest and Sakura closed her eyes.

It was really good and it was making her feel dizzy and relaxed.The small needle like pressure from the pain kept repeating to her both breast while Itachi's work was making it lose,it was also starting to be stronger and instead of the sharp pain,it changes to be a rounded feeling of pain and Sakura groaned.

"Is something wrong?Am I doing it wrong?"Itachi asked her in concern.Its not everyday she would do the first move to ask him personal stuff and let him performs it.But he cant help but feel a little bit worried.

"J-just keep going"She hissed and he did follow her words.

"Does this have something to do with us?Being aggressive to you?"Itachi innocently asked and her eyes quickly flyed open.

Shaking her head she huff in response"Ofcourse not,I think its just maybe you know,I hadnt been wearing bra for the long time,since I was stuck here in the house..or some sort of maybe food that I ate"

"And why is eating something to do with your breast?"He asked in monotone.

"W-well...ah!"She suddenly yelled when he accidentally out of his own will nudge some certain vulnerable parts.

"Im sorry"Itachi quickly changes his manuever and route and Sakura groans in approval.

"J-just stop talking"she absentmindedly scolded him without her noticing.In her surprising words,Itachi quickly shutted himself up for her convenience.

"What the hell is happening"A voice came behind them and both Sakura and Itachi glanced at the raising Sasuke Uchiha.

The youngest Uchiha raised his black eyebrow at the sight,his brother massaging her breast in non sexual way.He might have consider that they are foreplaying or in a middle of sex but seeing their dilemma and posture it doesnt seem that they are into sex right now.

"Long story,Sasuke"Itachi said and continue on to his work,leaving Sakura speechless unable to say anything to Sasuke.

"Whatever"Sasuke grunted and still he kept watching them.

"Are you in pain?"he asked her.She nodded a little and it was enough answer to kept his mouth hanging.

Clearing his throat,Sasuke mets her emerald eyes,being hazy and into temptation.

Just like his brother being straight-forward,he brassly asked his intentions.

"Can I help?"

::
UPDATE