CHAPTER 55:The Forgiveness

"Sakura,does Sasuke know about this?"The brown haired woman scruples after the pinkettes words.As the part of the Uchihas lair of department,taking a job behind their back specially if its concerning between the allegations of the said issue that was coming from Sakura is pretty bad.

Though Tenten wasnt assigned for some projects,since the Uchiha had been going on more frequently with business and leaving behind the syndicate dark matters behind.It isnt like Tenten wasnt aware of the unusual case and assination in the main house.

"Tenten please?I know we never had like a bond to talk much but as Sasuke's part of team,I know this job is necessary to protect not only Sasuke but for his family,and this is the only thing I could as—"Tenten quickly shakes her head after Sakura started to go much further intor persuading.

"No,no.Sakura,I cant.And I cant seriously let you fight with me!Sasuke would skin me alive!"She shouted.

"Thats why I said keep it from him,I want this to be kept secret!I know Sasuke promised to protect me and my kids but I cant just bear and sit around knowing something is gonna come and harm us!I cant let this happen again!"Sakura had been pursuing to take Tenten's assistance to infiltrate some proofs she got in the danger of the said vendetta.

She had been recieving unknown mails without its profound sender.She had been receiving parcels that she didnt even order.And Sakura tried,TRIED to be calm about the situation but it all falls down when someone sends her a box with a snake inside.And she had enough.

She was lucky that the guards from the front foyer were taking their rounds because Sakura was able to throw the cursed box to the burner gasoline.And she knew that Sasuke had every right to know what was happening to her but knowing him,he'll do everything to hunt whoever sends her that things and it would lead to nothing but harm.

Every emails she recieve was like a puzzle,and going on recklessly isnt what she needed so she kept it to herself.It was kind of hard to be quite about it whenever Sasuke gaves her that narrowing look like he knows something was up.

But luckily he never prive deep to her business.And So she called someone that knows and is acquainted for this kind of dilemma in hands.And Tenten from what she remembered,the brown haired woman from Sasuke's team where her go to for help.

"You want us to go undercover and drove off to this laboratory address that you recieved,just the two of us!?Sakura,I am confident that yes,I am more comfortable and able to handle it with just myself but Sakura!What if you get hurt!?"

The pinkettes jaded eye narrows.The forgotten felling of being irrelevant flew in to her mind and she hated it.

"Are you underestimating me?I may not be knowledgeable about fighting but I can defend myself!Plus,were not punching with bare hands,I have access to my fathers weaponry"Tenten was close on giving in with the mention of the weapons but still she knew it isnt right.

"But Sakura,why cant you just tell you know,Sasuke about this?And let him handle it-"

"No!I told you,Sasuke would've drop everything from his hands to jump into action again!And I cant let him do that.Knowing him,he'll let his anger overcome him again.After everything,Sasukes mental health is getting worse"Sakura looks down in thought.Sasuke hadnt been the same as collected as he was when Itachi died but she got notified that Sasuke was actually decreasing his relapse session because of the work buried to his shoulder.

And if it werent for her or Sarada and Dachi,She cant bear to think how messy and gloomy would he be if he drowns himself with work all the time.And now theres someone targeting them again,something is better taken care by the other companion.