CHAPTER 51:The Feelings

It was sunny day when Sakura was able to escape Sasuke and her fathers possessive hold.Not wondering what would they think but she had suggested to give her space which they ungladly followed.

She wasnt fooled,she knew that everything doesnt end with her happy ending,that battle was too easy and too quick to end.It was almost as if it was a loophole for something more devial that would come breaking in with her life again.

And it worried her,this sudden correlation of waves of problems,enemies,certain lurking vendettas who viewed them as a threat.But Sakura took her refuge and lies it to the protection of her father and maybe from the Uchiha's.

But she was tired of being protected.She was capable of protecting herself from such small harm.So thats why she was sitting infront of the person she once loath and hated.

With a dizzling hot coffee and a warm milk for her.She stared at the guy who had a guilt expression on his pale and hallow face.

"Sai"He was always there,behind her,lurking and waiting an opportunity to pounce her with a conversation.And wanting her to hear his deep genuine apology.And she for the time being of almost forgetting about him,she was surprised and a little eager to know what he had been doing lately.

"I know it was so sudden but my time had its limits.I wanted to apologize,I know my apology wont be able to take back what I caused for your being but this,this is the only thing that I can do to show my regret"

He was a totally different person from what she had seen when they first met.He was suddenly full of words,vocabularize and was unashamed to express his feeling.He wasnt the close-down person he was known for.

This Sai infront of her is a human,with feelings,sympathy,affliction,feelings that average humans possessed.He wasn't that once person who had only revenge written on its head.Who follows a tyrant like a puppy just so he can achieve what he wanted to that he knows he cant.

And she was proud of him.

"My sincere condolence to Itachi.I had made a mistake and now I've been hiding and hiding away from the case your father filed me.And its in logical for me to show my presence to you and Im thankful that you took my message and didnt warn any of your assests to arrest me"

He took a shaking breath after he gulp his caffeine.

"But I promise I will submit to the police once I was done doing my part on making things right.I would not expect you to forgive a horrible person like me easily but I deserve what was coming to me"

"Shin was under the asylum.H-he was better off without me,he had loss his mind to even remember every memory he had on me.And once I yield on my knees,I will took my prison time to redeem myself and find a better perspective of which I can change myself for good under no testimony because I am held with no refuse a criminal and should be pardon with my sin"

With a last respectable bow and a teary smile he gave her,Sakura's eyes held a promise and hope for him.

"But remember,not everyone left you.They're there,thriving.It was nice meeting you and I hope if we ever meet again,I can introduce myself more as a better person"

With that he left her without a response from her.As she slowly sat on the cozy sofa,waiting for Sasuke's arrival.As she undoubtly sob when she watched the screen.

Sai's dreadful face kneeling beyond pitiful,police swarmed in to catch the long time criminal they've been following for months.A smile on his face when he was cuffed and flashed.

Sakura clutched the dusty necklace,Sai gave her.A hope and excitement swimming inside of her.She hoped that atleast no one gave up,atleast someone had choosen to see whats the good thing in the world they can do to change themselves.

::
UPDATE

WARNING:(THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS ARE EXPECTED TO BE TIMESKIPPED)