CHAPTER 34:The First Reminisce

"Why do you always do that?"he murmured,she can feel the vibration of his voice behind her naked back,her heavy eyelids paused at his words.

"What do you mean?"she questioned meekly.

Sasuke adjusted his arms just below her breast,resting flat on her stomach the missing company forgotten beside her.

"You always twirl your fingers on your hair,just like youre doing right now"Sakura paused her ministrations and lowered her fingers down almost guilty however Sasuke grasp her hands and returned it where it was twirling to.

And ofcourse Sakura grinned at his actions.

"You know,Itachi once told me you were a trouble since you were a child"Much to her words,Sasuke untangled his arms around her and groaned.

"If you werent hard right now,I might have ponder you a question"Without his response,Sakura finally faced him and gave him a cheekily grin.

"You didnt let me sleep last night and its my turn to annoy you"

Sasuke eyed the door and for the first time,Sasuke wants Itachi's interruption,hoping for his brothers sudden appearance would stop her new vigor action.

This tiny annoying woman shakes the hell out of him and its not like his complaining.If it took her to annoy him with questions rather than wanting her divided attention if Itachi was here then heck,Sasuke would much preferred Sakura's annoyance on him.

Avoiding her gaze he silently listens to her curious tone.

"Whats your body count,Sasuke?"Sakura asked bluntly.Sasuke choked on his spit.

"What the fuck!—"

"Language!"Sakura glared at him.

Sasuke stared at her like shes an  extraterrestrial being.

"Out of all question,why the hell are you asking me that?!"Truth to be told,Sasuke had expected some shallow and sporadic questions like,whats his favorite color,food.But he didnt expect her sudden boldness.

"Come on,dont be shy"Sakura coaxed him,smirking at his misery.

This time Sasuke didnt hide his glare at her.He would just kiss her and then she would shut up and forget this pointless conversation.

"Im not shy,you annoying woman"

"Then why wouldnt you answer my 'harmless' question"She pouted innocently and he cursed her mentally,if she thinks giving him a puppy eye and her emerald twinkling eyes and her fucking puckered lips would made him answer her stupid questions then she's wrong-

"Hn,Six" with that Sasuke turned his back on her and ignored her whole existence.

He might have guessed that she had let it  slide when she stayed quite,hoping that she would just gave up and sleep and let him cuddle her and forget this stupid game but when a laughter echoed,Sasuke finally had enough and to her surprise he pulls her down on him shutting her up.

He fucked her for her punishment.

::

Its not the first time,Sakura had annoy him but he dont have it in him to stop her because in the deepest of his pride,he kind of like this side of her.