CHAPTER 32:The Misery

Hard wooden shoes clanks in the midts of the silent oozing wind,the bodega was well intact,yet unfortunately for them,but in the silent vicinity it was almost as quite as a cemetery,except for the fact that a man was dragging a metal chair in the concrete.

10

His eyes glint in bemure and he counted the time of this destruction.

9

Such a waste,this bodega is well enough to have many necessities for their vigored transactions,and he almost snorted.

8

He was the destruction,he created explosion and he considered it as an art.

7

How he created and crafted it as it turns to be a beauty beneath its blowing masterpiece.

6

He can suck that to that damned pinocchio who stored creepy dolls like a fucking 3 yrs old.That anabelle shit,scared the crap out of him and he didnt hesitate on blowing that shit up,causing the pinocchio danna to battle him in terms of eternal bullshit.

5

He knows that no one can top his magnificent art,even davinci can sit down and listen to his shit.The satisfaction he gets after the work would explode is more than enough to please him.

4

If an explosion was a woman,he would fuck her.

3

Sensing the distance,the distance wide and far enough from the bodega,Deidara twisted the chair and sat opposite on it.Propping his arms at the backrest.

2

The grin in his face can never fade away as he awaits.

1

And there it goes,the impact ignites and as the black and white collition forming into some kind of piece,imposing its beauty,the force knocks the wind to his way meeting the laughing face of his.

The red and orange hue blends together and it started to fire and the splendid scene was very imperial,he felt like a father watching his child winning.

The sound force was loud enough that he bet the town not too far away from here would feel the enormous blast of his explosion.

Roaring and howling like a fucking beast,it was utterly glorious.As the destruction happened,Deidara was laughing his head off like something was funny.Clapping like something had won,whistling like something was amusing.

But as far as he knew,it wouldnt took long enough for the weewing sound of sirens and helicopter choppers barging their way in the messed up area and start investigating.As much as he was happy and enjoyed at his work he cant let himself get caught by some legal police force.

That would be a shame.

So as his plan,taking a long dreadful gaze at the fire,Deidara stormed out making his way beside the trees where his motorcycle was parked.

His underlying pompous feeling was beggining to spread and still with a shit-grinning smile on his face,he buckled up his helmet.Not until his phone rang.

Frowning,he took his phone out to glance at the caller ID and when he recognize it he bites his lips before cringing.

"Wha—"

"Dont you what-what me you fucking cretin!?!Its been 2 hours and you didnt get me my ice cream that I'd been asking!!"

Well,Shit.