CHAPTER 13:The Control

"Stop the charade"Once Itachi voiced in the quite atmosphere,almost everyone opened their eyes in unison.Looking at the ceiling berating the movement they felt just a minute ago.

Sasuke was the first one to stood up and rubs his face in aggravation.He can feel their eyes behind him as he flex his muscles to stretch beyond the event.

"So,we just gonna let her you know.."Shisui blurted out.

"Let her be,she's in our boundary,having her being clueless would lead her to much worse situation"Itachi clarified.

Kakashi chuckles in no humor"Godness,How did I not realize it sooner.Jiraiya would literally kill me,burn me alive,and dump my corpse in the cliff and let my body rotten"

Sasuke glanced behind his shoulder"Why?"

Shisui flicked his fingers and groaned out loud in dissapointment.Kakashi answered his question."Sakura is Jiraiya's daughter after Tsunade broke out their engagement and left him knowing he was some kind of yakuza or a dealer,probably."he coughed fakely.

"You are so FUCKING DONE!Kakashi"Shisui yelled and slaps his chest in revelation.

"You fuck your STUDENT,that was your Managers DAUGHTER,Holy-"Sasuke cups his jaw and lingers his gaze at the ridiculous man.

Kakashi's face stayed undone,and he was so dead to the point he didnt even need to care anymore.Shrugging his shoulders he said"It was worth it anyways,besides it wont happen again".

Itachi and Shisui chuckles at his situation and Sasuke was still in process.Slightly forgetting Sakura's action when they were faking their sleep.They knew where she went.
And they will let her found it in her own.

Not a moment later they dressed up and their moods earlier changes.They went up ahead downstairs behind the walls of their meeting area.

"By the way,Obito told me the next adress"Kakashi informed.They sitted in agreement in the round long table in their basement,only the sconce of light shines at the center.

"Where"Itachi clasped his hands on the table.

"Singapore,Indonesia,Philippines and Malaysia"

And that caught Shisui's attention"That Cousin of mine really is an old hag,I kept telling him,the cartel on Indonesia and Malay are finished,I got the stocks surprisingly,why would he kept unconsidering it"

"Did you even send it to him?You know Obito,after his honeymoon he was slowing down every transportation in and out"Sasuke snarled.

"Nah,let the married man be"Kakashi waved his hands.He was happy for his bestfriends getting married.It took him an efforts or two to push Rin to find her feelings for the Uchiha and once he succeed,he watches them being happily together,and was expecting a child sooner.

"So if the two countries are finished then it seems we will proceed to the other two.Is the new team certified for the mission?"Itachi refined.

"I'll take one,I have nothing to do for now,Deidara had an undercover mission and Sasori was left creating some weapons,besides I was yearning to see their works"Shisui raised his hands for suggestion.

"Good.Find someone to accompany you Shisui"Itachi rendered his decisions.

Quickly shaking his head,Shisui declines"No thanks,I prefer to be alone"

"Its not about having a company Shisui,having a righthand can lessen their suspicions and can atleast take care for surreptitious people"Sasuke frowns at the older man.

When he shutted him up the three Uchiha's attentively glanced at the carefree Kakashi that was reading his novel between their meeting.

Kakashi secretly smirks at the line from the novel and he flips it to another page.Feeling their heavy gaze he looks up in question.