CHAPTER 10:The Suggestion

(𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!! 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒,𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐁𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘,𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒,𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 シ︎)

"Pedophile"Sasuke growled.

Kakashi quickly shakes his head repeatedly and raised both hands to cross it to his chest,most likely defending his ego.

"Hell no,besides she's 18 years old.She's not that young..."his voice begin to quite down and Kakashi avoided their penetrating glare.Sasuke brought Sakura to her room to lay her down,once they got there and stood in silence,Itachi begun on interrogating him.EVERYTHING.

"And she forced me too..she raped me-"Kakashi started rambling.

"Its not rape if you enjoy it"Itachi rolled his eyes.Taking a seat at the edge of her bed.

"Wew,you're one lucky man eh,Kakashi?"Shisui nodded at the older man and smirked.He's sly posture was cut off when Sasuke threw the nearest object he grasped to Shisui,aiming at his bruised face.

"Jerk!"Shisui glared at him.

"And just so you know,Both Iruka and I was the victim of their bet.Sakura and her friend violated us.."Kakashi faked sob and wipes some of his drama tears.

"Did you really felt violated?Kakashi you're a pervert who had done worse.A girl who made their first move on you wasnt a bad luck because I know for sure you've enjoy it a little too much"Sasuke said.

"Otou-tou is right,Its still a crime of you being a 29 yrs old banging an 18 yrs old girl,much worse your student"

"I told you it wasnt me who nudge me to do so.I just accepted her invitation!"Kakashi quickly recovered.

"Yup,If I were Kakashi,I would have done the same"Shisui raised an eyebrow and winked at them.If this were a debate,clearly Shisui is on Kakashi's side,agreeing everything the masked man had uttered.The two brothers visibly hides their glare at him.

"And besides..."Shisui whistles.Raising the object Sasuke once threw at him.The three men widens their eyes at the forbidden piece of clothing.A red bodacious lingerie,with many straps forming an ex at the transparent silk with a black bow above its panty.

"Hot"Shisui darkly chuckled,clutching the object as if it was a jewelry.

"Give that back!"Sasuke neared his cousin and snatched it from his hands only for him to get stuck by Shisui's unbreakable hold.

"Now,now little cousin...You gave it to me-"

"No,I didn't.I just threw it at you!"

"Well,I had these now-"

"Quit it you two!"Itachis voice stops their arguing midway.Still sitting in the bed with an annoyed look.Shisui sensing Sasuke's distracted face,he quickly snatched the lingerie back,helding it to his chest close and protectively.

"Pervert"Sasuke click his tounge and sneered at him.

"Well looks like in the four of us,Shisui was the desperate one"Kakashi playfully said.Giving the curly haired Uchiha a pointy look.

"I wouldnt if I get a taste"Shisui retorted back.Itachi and Sasuke's neck almost snapped and their glare become more heavy as it is.

"Never"Sasuke hissed.