CHAPTER 54:The Home

The sultry giggle and the annoying feminine squeal made him halt his footsteps and almost made him turn back his footing to just get out from the upcoming hell that would greet him.

Cursing the man on his head,Sasuke threw his annoyance by glaring at his secretary who was busy tapping something on his ipad,probably sensing the deadly aura.Keito looked up wincing when his gadget fell on his lap.

"U-Uchiha-sama..were here"Keito shakingly points outside the limo's open window.The driver held the door for him but he was still penting his anger at his poor secretary.

Wanting the end to come,Sasuke headed outside,Keito behind him trailing after him.The aura of the Uchiha was widely range enough for the offending shit man who was sitting under the outside umbrella of the restaurant,the reason of his anger sitting offendly beside him.

As Sasuke flopped down harshly on the seat to the said man,Suigetsu winced at the impact of his glare,the folder on his hands clutching it harder than he could see while the woman who saw Sasuke's arrival gave an ear-splitting yell that made the three man internally twitched.

"Suigetsu"The way Sasuke rolled off his name from his mouth should scare him but he knew better than to provoke him further with lies so the albino man helplessly stared at the woman and
to Sasuke,an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry man,I-Theres no one other witness that I searched about,some people refused to speak up,to afraid to do so.And she's the only one willing...."Suigetsu trailed off,if he noticed that Sasuke's anger didnt waver he didnt pay it an attention,however the next move the woman did stops his breathing.

"Omg!Are you really the infamous Sasuke-Uchiha!!!Oh my lord,youre more handsome in person than the street billboards.Godness!"The brown haired woman who wore a clothing that made Sasuke roll his eye latched on his arms,as Keito expected he quickly rush to aid the womans life.

He had known Sasuke isnt that tolerable for new people,and Sasuke silently thanked Keito for sitting between the woman and him because he cant imagine what worse would he do to that clingy woman.

"M-Miss Nurabashi,i-if you please keep your hands to yourself.Uchiha-sama is here for business and no other physical unwelcome touch is allowed"Keito forcely smiled but inside he was sneering at the woman.Ignoring the womans offending gasp,Suigetsu chuckled nervously.

"Anyways,would you like something to order?-"Sasuke raised his hand,an impatient look on his face tells him he isnt fond of sitting in the area where the woman is still existing.

"Uchiha-sama have some tiring schedule,unfortunately we wont be here for that long"Keito recited,aiding to Sasuke's words.

Suigetsu shruggs,its not like he isnt that in trouble anyways,as long as this would end and the woman would have to go then his in on finishing this report.

He slides a folder to Sasuke that he flipped open,black eyes examining the picture and wordings on the record,while Suigetsu explained on the background.

"Five weeks after the incident happens,one of the townspeople spoke to me about some weird merchants from some native whatever state that was,said that they started selling some weird artifacts,ancient jewelries and even some unkindly potions.Well most people found it hideous and odd,many people ignores the merchant on the roadside.."

Sasuke stared at the printed photo,an old man with some tribe lining of clothes,sitting on the ground with a cane and infront of him laid a carpet full of the things he sell.

"Rita Shimuya was the only person who paid and bought something from the merchants table.She bought a rather various things,like a 5 inch snake tooth,dusty cracked tiara,a house lantern without its wax,a pearl bracelet and lastly a green medical potion.."