CHAPTER 22:The friend

Itachi quietly arranged her mess.Clothes scattered everywhere in her vicinity and pillows abandoned on the floor.While he works his way,he listens to his brothers attempt on waking her up.

"Go away!"her groggy voice said.Deep and secured in her big and thick comforter,she turned her back on the black haired man.

"Sakura dont be childish,get up and eat"Sasuke spreads his hands,tapping her blanket before gripping her shoulder.She wiggled out of his hold and groan.When she successfully slaps his hands away,she didn't expect his next move and he forcefully drag her blanket off her.

"I said leave me alone!!!"She yelled frustratedly,Kicking her feet in the air while she grasp another pillow behind her and throws it to the silent Itachi.Taking another pillow she used her strength to swing it to Sasuke's unbothered face.

But since they are good with their reflexes,Sasuke and Itachi caught the pillow before sighing in defeat.

"Sakura,staying here and sleeping all day,won't change anything.You like it or not this is what we are-"she brushed him off with her fist,slamming it to his chest almost knocking his breath out.Itachi bites his lower lip to hide his smile.

"The fuck!-"Sakura with her delicate and slim hands pinched his ears earning a howl of misery and a murderous glare.He didn't imagine as Sasuke Uchiha the cold blooded assassin and most feared by everyone(not all)was being tormented and abused by some petite,small midget-small vixen of a woman.

This time Itachi let out a chuckle,Sasuke was irking to lunch himself to his brother to shut him up,if it weren't for this annoying woman.

"I want to get out of this hell!-much better I want to quit!But even I know its useless because knowing that I am now involved in this!!-!this stupid predicament!!Because of you!!"She pushed down harder at her pinch and Sasuke had enough and grips her wrist almost gently.

"And you!!"Sakura moved away from Sasuke's distress and with her small form,she ridiculously lunch himself at him.Itachi stared at her figure wide eyed before catching her just to suffer from her long nails and small sharp fist she performed.

"Oi-!"

"I HATE YOU,I HATE YOU,I HATE YOU!!!!"

Itachi and Sasuke was never found.Ofcourse that's satire,but the mighty merciless human as they were.They had found their weakness.She was the only one who can punch and hit them without getting her head cut off.She was an exception they know,and it's dangerous.

She held something more almost a tyrannical behaviour that she's oblivious of.

::

Sakura once again watched her muted figure,that was creeping her.Her bestfriend was miraculously prim and quite and it's scary.

She saw how she avoided Naruto,and saw the boy having a crestfallen look whenever he was ignored by her.His futile attempt on gaining her attention was helpless.

They already had breakfast.And now she was sipping her tea with Ino,watching the boys from afar.The breeze from the ocean as they sailed,almost calmed her thumping heart.

Itachi and Sasuke didnt understand her.After the scenario,she left them into question if she had forgive them,not like they are expecting it.But all they know is that,atleast she's finally going outside rather than stay in her bed,sulking all the time.

She heard Ino sigh and Sakura turned her attention at her dearest friend.

"I want to ask you if you are okay,but I know you aren't,so spill it out Ino.Im listening"Sakura crossed her arms.Ino covered her face,fighting the tears that is threatening to fall.Her untouched tea was starting to get cold.