CHAPTER 5:The Secret

"So let me get this straight,you got a job that most likely the best and beneficially you get to fuck two hot mens,with a payment of 100 thousand a month,with just spreading your legs like a whore!-"Sakura shoves her croissant on her friends mouth,shutting her off,slumping herself from the stares the people in the cafe was giving her.

"Can you quite down!And yes-"Sakura was cut off when Ino took a bite from her croissant and continues to talk.

"What drugs did you took and why are you so lucky!"she squealed.

Sakura rolled her eyes and frowns."You may think like that but its quite undignified for me to do this but...I have no choice,Im not getting a job that is stable.With me being a highschool drop out its hopeless"

Ino flicks her fingers and sneered at her words"Oh please,undignified?says the one who fucked their professor in his office".

Sakura flinched and stares at her in disbelief.She cant believe the audacity.She grips her cup of tea tightly and whispers to her.

"Dont ever mention that again."she firmly said.But the bitch she is,Ino laughed it off not caring about their little secret getting revealed again to theirselves.

"Its not like you're the only one who fucked their teachers,I mean Iruka-sensei had the tounge of a bulldozer-"Sakura slapped her face that made the blonde howl in laughter.Sakura covered her face in embarrassment,her face flushed in deep red.

Maybe thats why the two of them always get along.They had the exact secrets,they have mask kinks,and they like the idea of older men screwing them.But she's not going to be proud of that unlike Ino who certainly made it as a personality to be slut.Not that Sakura cared.

"But anyways,did you find a rabbits foot or a four leaf clover or something?Because girl you're one lucky slut"Ino looks at her up and down,while her eyes filled with admiration and proudness.

Sakura shakes her head and finished the remaining tea in her cup."Well,It was your suggestion that made me do this.Im even surprised you didnt sign up from that app"

Ino wipes her mouth and tsked."Dear,I promise you,I've done that but before I even get to meet them for deals?I always get to be paired up by some bald,married old mans with their hair almost faded to white"

"I tried like 6 times,And Im dissapointed everytime"Sakura felt sorry for her.But its not like Ino needed that money anyways when her father owned a hospital,they're rich.Her being Ino's bestfriend was a subsidiary when she came from a poor family.

But Ino wasnt like some spoiled rich brats.Infact she offers to help her and give her a money that she can pay later but she refused.She's not gonna use her just because they are friends.For many months of Ino bugging her to take her offered money,she finally came up with a different plan.

Since Ino knows that Sakura would never in her life take the money then why dont she help her by making her own money,atleast she had the part of helping her.So Ino introduced her to that app.So long story short it worked.Maybe.

"But there's something,Im worried about"she suddenly blurted out.Ino raised an eyebrow at her.

"What is it?"

"The other night,someone broke in to the mansion,in my room actually.I didnt know who broke in but there was a blood,in the carpet"she starts remembering that scenario.

"Did you call a police?"Ino asked.

"No,Uchiha is rich enough to have a strong securities and they have bodyguards that is capable of doing that but when I asked Sasuke about that he didnt tell me everything and just considered giving me an information about a mistaken thief or something about it"she confessed.

"I asked Itachi earlier too.Said that he and Sasuke are tracking that person down,luckily I wasnt harmed,and it was a relief.Its giving me the idea that they are not telling me anything.And its not like I have place of responsibility to them,when Im just their sex slave and not a companion or a lover but..."

Ino slowly nodded in affirmation.She place a hand on her shoulders and stared at her in almost the exact expression her mother likes to show her.Its not even helping when her mother and Ino had the exact same hair color.

"Are you okay?"she asked.

Sakura peered beneath her eyelashes and nodded."I told you I wasnt harmed-"

Ino blinks rappidly in counter of what she said."No,I mean emotionally,you know...how are you feeling copping up that situation you were in".

Was she okay?Sakura asked herself.The burden she carried throughout her life.She never felt the need to even think for herself not physically but spiritually and emotionally intact.Her mother is bedridden,her job being like this,while she dealt in another trauma of someone harming her from what happened in the other day.

"Im gonna be okay"she says in final outspoken word.But the way she said it,its like shes forcing herself to be it.

And Ino noticed that.Years of being a friend,she was able to read her like a paper.

"You sure?"

"I will be"

Silence passed by and they sitted quitely listening to the rattles of plates and cups,with a murmurs of talking peoples in their surrounding.

Ino decided to break the ice.

"So,how was Aunt Tsunade?"

It seems that question made Sakura out of her reverie.She smiles forcefully and answered.

"She was not in a good particular state,But the operation will happen next month,I actually wanted to pay 500 thousand for it in advanced but the hospital declines it,only taking 200 thousand.My mother may have the insurance..because when the hospital gave me the bill,it says that someone payed for the other medications"

"Who would pay for that?Do you have any relatives?"Ino asked.

"I dont know,I only know that my mom is a retired doctor,her whole family is gone and so was my f-father..but I was actually going to ask you about this"

"Did you pay for it?"she trailed off.

Ino's blue faded pupils widen and she immediately shakes her head in deny.

"Why would I do that,Well maybe yes I want to help you pay off about it but Im not that kind of person who would do it without your permission"

"Then if it wasnt you,then who is?"Sakura asked in confusion.

Ino shrugged her shoulders"I dont know,maybe the Uchiha brothers you've been fucking with"

Sakura scrunched her nose"No,its definitely not them.They dont know about my mother.All they know about me is that,Im from an orphan without parents"

"Well you would never guess that,you're the one who says that the Uchihas are one of the most powerful family with a multi billionaire hot daddies who can do anything,maybe they hired a private investigator and found out your secret"

"They can do it,but they would never do that Ino,besides who am I to be worth investigating for?All they wanted was a sex slave,they dont need to look me up further when they knew I was nothing but their sex reliever"Sakura took a sip on her tea when she noticed that it was empty.She placed it down in dissapointment,Ino added.

"You could never know.Everyone have a secret just like us.Dont be surprised if one day you will find out they are a mafia or something pftt-"Ino snorted.Sakura playfully glared at her while she continues to laugh.

"Never"

"By the way can you bring me with you to that mansion,maybe I can snatch one of their muscular handsome bodyguard daddys,and you know"

Sakura threw a teaspoon at her.

::
UPDATED