CHAPTER 18:The fight

"I cant"

"Why not?"

"Itachi and Sasuke forbids me to"

"What?!But I thought they are giving you your freedom in this vacation!"

"Yes but they aren't that fond of me walking inside the bar with many you know.."

"Ugh!Forehead this was supposed to be a vacation you can do everything you want and I'm not allowing you to back out and not experience what fun is like!"

And Sakura regretted it rather easily,they had been drinking with Ino's lead,dancing like a crazy lady and then stumbling back to their hut and they almost got lost.But since Sakura was a little sober unlike Ino she leads them both safely to their room.

When she left Ino on the bed beside her bed to wash herself on the bathroom.Almost snoring to sleep in the warm luke of the bath water,she dressed herself with a short shorts and a sleeveless shirt,opening the bathroom door to proceed to her room to sleep.

Just to open it seeing Ino getting fucked by her boyfriend,and she didn't even know,Naruto had arrived here.

Even if Sakura wants to throw them out with her irritation,her drunk body that was relaxed by her bath was beggining to get heavy and she can't even care herself at her bestfriends show.

Naruto had looked at her apologetically and Sakura gave him the look almost identical to the Uchiha's and Naruto looks away proceeding his thrust on Ino.Shivering at the pleasure and the dark aura from Sakura.

She tiredly slump her body on her bed beside them,and her eyelids was beggining to close.Her bestfriend and her boyfriend's groan and moan.With the lewd squished slapping sounds was luring Sakura to sleep.

"Oh..!Oh!Naruto!Yes!Goodness...fuck me with that!!yes oh God!"Ino threw her head back while her boyfriend was busy sucking her tits.

Meanwhile Sakura groaned in annoyance,sandwiching her head between the pillow,silencing every sounds they make.

And she wondered how she was able to drift off to sleep in the situation.

::

Ino noticed when she wakes up in the morning,having a striking pain on her head as she puked all the food she consumed yesterday inside the toilet bowl,the moment Sakura appeared beside her to hand a hangover dose pill,she had been constantly glaring at her.

Ino doesn't know why,everything seems blurry from her memories and she hadn't payed attention on remembering it all.So when Naruto came to visit to their hut saying that Sasuke and Itachi won't be able to come here,Sakura wasn't disappointed infact her glare was even more terrifyingly deadly when Naruto came and she noticed her boyfriend hiding behind her for some unknown distance.

When they had decided to try snorkeling,Ino thought that her mood seems off but she still proceeds on teasing and talking with Sakura about everything they had seen in the oceans.

She noticed Sakura would reply in a single manner but a glare was still evident and she had enough of it.

"Okay Sakura spill it out!"Ino gave up and shouted at her friend.Sakura glanced at her with her same expression and took of her snorkels.Crouching at the boat's deck.

"Really Ino?You forgot what you did yesterday?!"She claimed,making a distance with her friend.

Ino gave her a bemused look.

"What-"

"Dont what what me!You know what you did!"

"Wait,is it this about how I forced you to get drunk in the bar!?"Ino confide.