CHAPTER 27:The Family Consultation

Itachi grunted.Eyeing his mussels and Boreax-decoù in the table.The smell and the image was luring him to eat it all but the heavy weight on his shoulders forbids him to.

Throwing his brothers unconscious body.He stared at him for a second before rolling up his sleeves.Grabbing the medical kit on the table he works his way on undressing Sasuke.

And he almost cursed if it werent for his control.The gashed of wound was big.Long enough to travel to his shoulders to his navel.God,he bet one day his brother would be the first to go to hell if hes this reckless.

When he saw that this wont be enough to solve by using first aids he clicked his lips in annoyance before punching a number in his phone to send someone a message.When he did,he proceeds on getting the wet cloth on the small basin.He squeezes it and damped it gently on his brothers wound.Pressing it to suck all the blood,he repeated the gesture until the blood streams became slow.

A knock on the door was heard and Itachi didnt look at its way before it burst open.The blonde haired doctor with a frown on his face makes his way inside to the bed and dropped his things soundly next to the bedside table.

"Again?"Kabuto murmured.Tired from all his shift.While he wore his gloves and scattered all his tools on the table he gave a lazy glance at the mans condition.

Itachi hummed before he puts back the cloth on the basin and stepped aside as Kabuto began examining his brothers wounds.

"What happened?"The blonde doctor asked.Kabuto sucked a breath and gave the unconscious man a dissapointed look.

"None of your business"Itachi walks away to the round table where his foods at.He sat and continued on eating.

Kabuto express an irritated groan.He was tired,being a Doctor is hard and he was starting to regret his decision.Firstly,they dont get credit enough from all their work,they dont get much day off for holidays,and they are always busy.And be damned if they ever mess up their surgery they'll lose their job.

"I am your personal doctor.And I know what business the both of you were into.And you know what-I'll just finish this up and leave.I still have surgery next week"Kabuto shakes his head,and began on plucking off the shredded glass with his tweezers.

Itachi stopped his chewing for a second.Since Sakura's absence and its been almost 1 week.He busied himself in taking care of the company.The rumors and the headlines was rather piteous.An heir or not,there was no other person with a sense enough to handle the company.He was getting a distraction to forget her absence even though whenever he passes by her old room he had a habit to glance before going passed it.Letting the maids to clean the room everyday.

His brother was opposite.He cant seem to understand his new sudden nonsensical actions.Sure Itachi understands his brothers condition on having a lame conversation with his feelings.Itachi knew he was also affected by her.They didnt know if Sakura remembers them but when she was 5 yrs old,she was always coming with Sasuke alongside the road from their school and they had been hanging around not that his brother would picture it.He hasnt change since then.

She may have forget it,it was long time ago,but his brother had been going out in the bar dranking himself and even if they didnt had enough lead for Danzo's next strike,Sasuke would be coming home with a shot of bullets,a battered face and in short.Sasuke was a mess.He tried to reason to him that maybe its because of Sakuras absence that he is like this but Sasuke lashed out.Shouting at him that it wasnt about her.He had called her any slur because of it and Itachi didnt like his tone and punched him.

Both brothers was ignoring and avoiding each other.While Itachi busied on handling business meetings,Sasuke would go underground and works on tracking Danzo with Suigetsu.If they come home at the same time,Sasuke would lock himself in his room and before he knew it,Sasuke had gone back to the bar and even tried and snatch a woman to his room but before they ended up having sex,Itachi would hear a slam and curses inside his room and a crying woman running out,with a horrified face.