Chapter 29 - My territory

S I E N N A

I sit next to Camilla, her head rests on my shoulder as she tells me about the time she embarrassed herself infront of her crush. I would have laughed and teased her about it but I was barely listening.

For some reasons, my eyes seem to be glued to a certain tattooed guy sitting a few steps away from me. His fingers moves expertly on the gaming console, a smirk touches the side of his lips at the defeated looks on Nico and Franco's face.

We were currently in the game room. Empty boxes of pizza and a few snacks lie around on the floor. Bottles of finished and unfinished bottles of beer and vodka litters the table in front of them. It seems like a couple of hobos had a wild party and left the room messy.

The guys played a series of video games and made a few bets that I didn't pay attention to.

Blade lights up a cigar and chuckles at something Nico whispers in his ear.

Ever since we held hands this morning, he's been avoiding me. More like ignoring my existence. It bothers me a lot. I can't really tell if he's mad at me but not being able to say a word to him without being ignored, stings. It makes my heart freaking restless.

"Sienna?" Cam snaps her fingers in my face, her lips curved down into a frown. "Are you even listening to me?"

My eyes quickly darts away from the guy - that happens to consume my every thought - before she realize that I'm staring at him and makes up something ridiculous about me being in love.

"Yeah. What?" I blink my eyelids rapidly, the quizzical look on Cam's face makes me to purse my lips in confusion.

"You haven't been listening to a word I said." She grumbles, swatting my shoulder playfully, eyebrows drawn together in bewilderment as I lean forward and lace my fingers together.

"I'm sorry, Cam. My mind is preoccupied right now." With someone that's weakening the walls I built around my heart. I nibble on my lower lip at that thought and let out a soft sigh. I'm treading on dangerous waters here.

"With what?" She questions as I fiddle with the hem of my sweatshirt, avoiding her probing gaze.

"I'm tired of being stuck indoors. It's been weeks since I stepped out of this house and the boredom is killing me." I lie and gnaw at the inside of my cheek at the sympathetic look on Cam's face.

"I feel ya." Cam pats my shoulder. Her chocolate brown eyes lights up as a thought pops up into her head, tossing me a smirk, she turns to the guys. "Blade?"

My eyes widens, My cheeks heats up as Blade blows out a cloud of smoke, licks his lips and turns to stare at us with an eyebrow raised.

"When is your next business deal?" Cam asks, twirling a strand of her dark brown curls.

"In an hour. Why?" Blade takes a drag of his cigarette as Franco's phone rings. He excuses himself and walks out of the game room.

"Can we come with you?" Cam props her elbow on the arm of the chair and stares at Blade under her long eyelashes.

"No way, Cam. It's in Wild West." Blade shakes his head and grabs the last bottle of beer from the table.

Cam rolls her eyes but doesn't back down. "Stop being so overprotective, Blade. It's not like I haven't been to a night club before."

"I'm not being overprotective, Cam. I care about your safety." He makes eye contact with me at the last word. "The Wild West isn't an ordinary club, Cam. It's -"

"I know, I know. It's filled with a lot of perverted mafia men that are hungry for power. I freaking know that, Blade. Being couped up in the house is getting boring, you know? Boredom is a disease that needs to be tackled at it primary stage before it gets worse. Just let us come with you and stop being a baby about it." Cam smiles sweetly at him.