Chapter 49 - Crazy

S I E N N A

I wrap my hands around my hunched up legs but wince when I feel a slight pain on my shoulder. I pull the black sleeve up and slightly rub the bandaged area.

Why do I have to get shot?

I let out a huff and put the sleeve back down. Taking in a deep breath, I feel myself relax at Blade's scent on the black T-shirt I'm wearing and lean back on the headboard with a slight relieved sigh.

Cam tells me about her day with Franco. Apparently, she forced him to watch a romantic movie with her and surprisingly, he shed a few tears when the movie ended.

It was quite hilarious– I wasn't listening. I feel bad about it but I just can't bring myself to pay attention to her.

My mind is filled with thoughts of Blade. I haven't seen him all day and I'm starting to get worried.

Cam told me that he had something important to take care of in his hotel. I asked her to tell me about it but she refused.

I guess it's because of what happened two nights ago. I just hope Blade won't do anything drastic.

I pull my bottom lip between my teeth and fiddle with the hem of Blade's shirt that won't be coming off anytime soon.

I miss him.

My body yearns for his touch.

My heart races at the thought of seeing his beautiful smile.

The scent on his shirt doesn't make things any better. It makes the ache I feel to increase but I'm not taking it off.

I nod my head subconsciously at Cam when she throws a question my way or I think she did because her lips keeps moving and she stares at me expectantly.

"I know you didn't listen to a word I said." Cam grumbles with a huff and falls back on my bed, pushing her brown curls away from her face that desperately needs to be combed.

I snap out of my thoughts and give her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, Cam. I just can't help it okay? My mind seems to be consumed –"

"With a certain someone. And that someone happens to be Blade." Cam finishes for me with a teasing smile and wiggles her perfectly shaped brows.

"Shut up." I mumble and playfully smack her arm as she lets out a loud chuckle. "But you're right."

Cam quickly sits up on my bed and stares at me with a slight twinkle in her brown eyes. "I can't really blame you, Sienna. That's how love is at first strike."

Something flutters in my chest at the L word as a gasp slips out of my mouth. "Stop entertaining such thoughts in your mind Camilla- whatever your middle name is- Hernandez. I don't love Blade."

"FYI, Sienna, my middle name is Eva." Camilla tells me with a scowl when a grin spreads across my lips. "Don't fucking call me that. I despise it." She quickly adds like she knew what was going through my mind.

"Fine." I raise my hand in surrender but curse under my breath when I feel a slight pain spread out throughout my arm.

"Sorry." Camilla softly whispers, her thumbs brushing the back of my hand. I wave her off with a smile. "You do love him, Sienna. You just don't realize it yet. This is the first stage."

I let out a loud groan, not wanting to hear that damn word ever again. "Stop it, Camilla. I have no feelings for him whatsoever and never will. Just drop it."

"Okay fine." She mutters under breath as I rise to my feet, feeling the hem of Blade's T-shirt below my hips. It's quite big on me.

"Where the hell are you going??" She asks, raising a suspicious brow at me as I approach the door.