Chapter 21 - Little girl

S I E N N A

It's official.

I freaking love this dress.

It's quite surprising that Blade knows my love for mini dresses; especially those in black and red.

The black satin dress that clings to my body and shows off my huge curves features a cowl neck and ruched detailing on the side. It makes me look elegant and plush. I'm guessing Blade spent alot of money on this dress.

Brushing my blonde hair off my shoulders, I slip into the silver heels that came with the dress and quickly apply a darker shade of red lipstick to my lips.

Satisfied with my appearance, I grab my black purse from the dresser and stride out of the room, careful not to trip on the stairs because of the heels, I come to a halt in front of Blade, who was dressed in a black tux, his back was turned to me as he whispers furiously on the phone.

He grits out a few curses in Italian and hangs up the call, tucking the phone away in his pocket, I hold my breath as he turns to acknowledge my presence.

Blade sucks in a harsh breath, his Adam apple bobs when his eyes lands on me. It feels like time stops for a bit as those stormy grey eyes that makes my knees go weak slowly roams my slightly exposed body.

"Wow." Is all he can mutter as he licks his lips and walk towards me.

The woodsy scent of his cologne that smells a lot like sandalwood, pine and cedarwood wafts through the air around us that I feel myself shiver involuntary as he hooks an arm around my waist, his hold possessive and territorial.

Blade's fingers grazes my cheek as he tucks some strand of hair behind my ear that hung in tendrils around my face.

Tightening his hold, he whispers, "You're so fucking sexy." My heart pounds like a freaking hammer against my chest that it resounds in my ears. "It's gonna be hard to keep my hands to myself."

My cheeks heats up instantly at his words. Just as he's about to pull me closer to his hard chest, the driver walks in with an embarrassed look on his face.

"Um, sir, the car is ready." The driver mumbles, keeping his gaze glued to the tiled floor.

Blade clears his throat to lessen the awkwardness hanging thick in the air while I smoothen my dress to get my crazy hormones under control.

"Okay." Blade curtly says and motions for me to follow the driver while he walks behind me as we head towards the limo parked in the garage.

A man dressed in black suit and dark sunglasses with an earpiece attached to his ear opens the backseat door for me.

"Thank you." I mumble with a slight smile but he only nods his head with a stiff look on his face as another bodyguard opens the door for Blade.

They both get into the front seat alongside the driver as he pulls out from the garage and drives out of the huge gate that leads to Blade's mansion.

Blade raises the partition between the driver's compartment and the passenger's compartment to give us some privacy.

He pulls out his phone from his pocket and begins to type away at the keyboard with a frown etched on his face.

My breathing hitches as his thigh brushes against mine, the slight spark from the touch makes my heart to flip in my chest.

I'm not exactly sure if Blade felt it too but the hard expression on his face makes it hard to read his emotions.

I blow out a sigh at the awkward silence, the urge to break it seems more and more unbearable but Blade doesn't seem like he is in the mood for a chit chat.