Chapter 54 - Tattoos and Haircuts

S I E N N A

When Blade and I step into the kitchen, all eyes turn to us but it doesn't take a minute before they glance away from us, not seeming surprised at all.

Cam gives me a knowing look and mouths 'Tell me all this shit later'. I nod at her and let out a slight yelp when Blade pulls me onto his lap.

Franco winks at me and Nico flashes a smirk my way but they don't utter a single word as Blade nuzzles his face into my neck, breathes in my scent and sucks on my skin.

"What took you so long?" Matilde asks, placing two plate of pancakes on the table in front of us along with two steaming mugs of coffee.

"Sex." Franco, Nico and Camilla all mutter at the same time with a loud boisterous laugh.

I slap my cheeks to keep them from heating up and wrap my hand around the warm mug just as Blade massages my thighs.

I'm telling you, this guy can't keep his hands to himself.

"Y'all just shut up!" Blade flashes them all death glares but they ignore him and continue to tease us which made me nervous.

"Baby just ignore them." Blade whispers in my ear, his hot breath fanning the side of my face that I shivered involuntarily at the feeling.

Soon, their attention diverts away from us and they engage in a conversation about some shit that I wasn't really paying attention to because of Blade fingers between my legs.

"Didn't we just have sex this morning?" I mumble slowly when I felt his hardness poking my ass.

"I can't help it, baby doll. You're so fucking hot and sexy. It's so damn hard to resist you. Now open your legs for me. I wanna feel your pussy around my fingers." He groans. I chew harder on my lip as his words sends shivers down my spine.

No wonder he told me to wear a damn skirt.

I push open my legs and take a sip of my coffee to stir my mind away from the fact this fingers was slowly pushing my panties aside.

"You okay?" Nico asks in concern when I choke on my coffee at the same time that Blade thrusts his index finger into me.

I wipe the small drop of coffee on my chin and nod my head at him. "Yes. I'm okay."

He doesn't believe me one bit but decides to let it go.

Blade snickers behind me and I kick his shin with the back of my foot. His snickering stops and a smirk crosses my lips at that. I let out a soft gasp when he curls his index finger inside my pussy and adds another finger. He pumps them into me, in and out that I feel my stomach growing tense by every thrust.

Blade trails his hand under my hoodie and palms my breast. I shove a forkful of pancakes into my mouth to prevent the moans from escaping as his thumbs brush against my hardened nipple.

Camilla gives me a suspicious look and I give her a small smile that she waved off before returning her attention back to the plate of pancakes in front of her.

My pussy clenches around his fingers as he increases his pace. I chew on my lip to prevent a scream from escaping as my release comes crashing down on me.

I begin to pant and take a long sip of my coffee to calm my racing heart. Blade pulls his fingers out of me and I stare over my shoulder with wide eyes as he shoves them into his mouth, stormy grey eyes focused on me with a slight twinkle in those beautiful orbs as he licks his fingers clean and releases them with a slight pop.

"You taste so damn good." Blade whispers hotly in my ear and takes a sip of his lukewarm coffee. I return my attention to my pancakes with flushed cheeks and cleared my throat to stir my mind away from what just happened.