Chapter 51 - Empty and hollow

S I E N N A

It's been a week.

A whole damn fucking week that I've been confined to this room.

I haven't even seen the broad day light since I got shot. Well, except for the time I had to change my bandage which doesn't actually count since Blade demands that the doctor come here instead.

It's like I'm suffering in prison for the crime I didn't even commit.

Blade hasn't taking his eyes off me even for a damn second and I'm telling you, it's getting frustrating. He wouldn't let me move a muscle.

The times I had to go to the bathroom, to shower or do my business, Blade was tempted to follow me. I denied for a few times but the man doesn't take no for an answer. I told him about personal space and giving me privacy but all he said was, Fuck that bullshit, with a threatening glare that made me to shut my mouth.

And since then, he would sit on the toilet seat, asking every damn minute if I was okay and needed help while I took a shower with the disturbing thoughts that he was gonna walk in at any moment and see my naked body. Not like he hasn't seen it before but still, a woman likes her privacy.

Sometimes when I get bored, I tell him the particular books I need and begrudgingly, he helps me to get them from the library since I'm not allowed out of my room.

He forces me to eat when I don't want to, telling me that I need food in my body to stay healthy and I shouldn't strain my shoulders.

He wasn't too happy and repeatedly grumbled curse words when I begged him, more like forced him, to watch a romantic movie with me on his laptop.

During the sexual scenes, he would lean in to kiss me more like grab my throat and kiss me, biting my lip every time he gets. I'm not complaining.

He can't fucking keep his hands to himself.

Blade takes care of me. It's sweet but annoying when he gets controlling– in the sense that he tells me every movements I should make, so I don't hurt my shoulder.

It was quite funny to see him so panicked when I fell off the bed. It wasn't a hard fall but he stressed over it.

Blade is such a sweetheart and he doesn't even knows it.

I still don't see the reason why he refers to himself as the devil. Yeah he's ruthless, rude, curses more than satan and doesn't understand what is meant by personal space but it doesn't mean that he's the freaking devil.

I set the book I'm reading aside and watch as Blade steps out of my bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his lower half.

His body glistens from the shower and he runs his fingers through his damp hair, tugging relentlessly at the roots. I wipe the drool rolling down my chin before he notices and pick up the book I was reading earlier but it's hard to concentrate when a hot man, sexy as fuck, stands before you with nothing but a towel.

I stare at the slight trails of hairs that leads to his hidden manhood.

My fingers itch to snatch the towel away from him and take in the sight of his cock that I desperately want in my mouth, teasing and licking the tip until he begs me to suck him harder.

"You're seriously giving me a fucking hard on with that lustful stare. If you don't stop, I might just release my cum in a freaking towel. That's nasty, baby. We don't want that happening right now, don't you think?" My eyes quickly snaps up to meet his amused face, his lips curling into a mischievous smirk as he loosens his hold on the towel.