Chapter 59 - Only for you

S I E N N A

"Sienna, I can explain." Camilla tells me in a shaky voice and blinks back the tears that's threatening to fall.

The guy that Camilla talked to me about earlier was none other than my brother, Manuelle.

No. I think I'm starting to see things.

I stare at a guilty Cam, stung, that she could hide something like this from me.

"When did this happen?" I whisper, keeping the emotions away from my tone as I divert my attention to Manuelle, who avoids eye contact with me.

"Three weeks ago before he left for Chicago." Camilla chews on her lip and tucks a strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"And you didn't tell me?" I deadpan and this time, Manuelle stares up at me, his eyes red with emotions that I could only decipher as pain and guilt.

"We didn't know how you would react." Manuelle mumbles and strides towards me but I take a step back, too stunned by what I just witnessed to embrace him in a hug or something.

"Sienna please." He pleads.

I ignore him and turn to Cam who was a sobbing mess. "Did you know he was my brother?"

Camilla doesn't answer, her makeup ruined by the tears that won't stop running down her cheeks.

"Answer the damn question, Camilla." I grow frustrated by her silence and ball my hands into tight fists.

She winces at my tone and bites down on her trembling lip. "He told me before we started seeing each other."

Fuck.

I run my fingers through my hair and try to process everything that I've just learned in the past few minutes. I don't even know what to feel knowing that Manuelle and Camilla are in a relationship.

But.... What about Chiara??

"Does Chiara know about this?" I ask Manuelle, who looks like he was gonna punch something.

"Yes, Sienna. She knows about our relationship." He mumbles and tries to reach for my hand but I recoil away from him in annoyance. Hurt flashes in his eyes and damn! It stings by heart.

I swallow hard and let out a curse under my breath.

I wonder how Chiara must be feeling right now.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about it Sienna. I just thought you wouldn't approve of our relationship." Cam sniffles and wipes the stray tears from her cheeks.

"Of course I would approve of you dating my brother but not to the point that my best friend gets hurt in the process." I tell her with a glare and turn to make my way back to Blade.

"Sienna please don't do this." Manuelle's voice cracks as he grabs my wrist, preventing from going further.

"I just.... need sometime to process all this." I whisper and brush the tear that's rolling down my cheek.

"I love you." He tells me with so much emotion in his tone that I feel my heart clench. Cam's cries and whimpers reaches my ears but I don't turn to her or face her direction.