Chapter 45 - Defeat

B L A D E

"I know how to fight." Sienna whispers, leaning her head on my chest as she fiddles with my fingers.

Since we had sex, none of us have gotten the strength to stand up and go take a shower.

We've been in bed all day and the time is basically 3:30pm but I'm not complaining. Lying down next to her, listening to every breath she takes in and out, feeling her heart beat against my fingers tips is the best moment ever.

Something about her makes my heart to stutter in a funny way. I've never felt this way towards anyone. It's foreign, strange and I'm super scared of the actions I've done through out this past few days.

I don't feel any ounce of regret for what we just did which is the most surprising of it all.

I feel contented. Happy even. It's so odd.

"Stop lying to impress me, baby doll. You can't even hurt a fly." I tease her with a snicker.

She places her chin over my beating heart and stares intently into my eyes with a scowl on her cute face.

"Don't get all cocky on me, Armani. I'm not trying to impress you or anything. I know how to fight. Let me show you my skills in training today." She tells me with a smirk as my eyes drops to her pink lips.

"Fine." I say, surprising the shit out of her with my reply.

"Really?" She eagerly asks, messy blonde hair framing her beautiful face.

"Of course, bambola." I kiss her forehead, the blush that creeps up to her cheeks makes something to flutter in my chest.

Damn.

She's so beautiful.

A smile crosses her lips but it quickly slips away as silence lingers in the air.

I take her face in between my hands and brush her cheek bones with my thumbs. "What's wrong?"

She lets out a sigh and looks away from me that her cheek is pressed against my chest. "Are you still mad at Cam?"

I should have known that question was coming.

Placing my fist on my forehead, I let my eyes wander around my room and try to make out something from the jumbled mess in my head. "I'm not mad at her, baby." I tell her honestly as she looks back up at me and furrows her eyebrows when she notices that I have more to say.

"It's just........" How do I put this into words?? I massage my temples and go along with the first thing that pops up in my mind which happens to be the appropriate answer. "It's just– I'm mad at myself."

"What do you mean?" She questions further as I sit up on the bed and pull her along with me, settling her on my lap, I rest my back against the headboard as she leans her body on my chest.

"Just thinking about the thing that happened –" I pause and glance at Sienna but she smiles at me and interlaces our fingers together.

"It's okay. She told me."

Well, I'm not surprised. Girls tell each other everything.