66

.Jimin.

Jin has been real sus lately. Every time someone mentions his room, his ears get red and he gets really defensive. What is he hiding? I turned around after we all watched Jin leave, my eyes falling on Jungkook who was sitting across the table from me.

"Kookie, what did you and Jin hyung talk about after I left last night?" I blurted out, the other curious members looking back and forth between us. Jungkook looked up from his plate with doe eyes and full cheeks.

"Um.." He mumbled before swallowing everything in one big gulp. He met eyes with all of us, shocked by my question. "Uhhh..." He met eyes with Namjoon and quickly looked away. "W-we just talked about the concert.. for today..." He tried to speak confidently until the end, where he became shy, proving that he's lying.

"Jungkook, what's he hiding? If he's in a relationship, why would he not want her to meet his group members?" Hoseok furrowed his brows before putting his phone down, Instagram still open.

"I-I don't know what he's hiding. I'm just as curious." Jungkook's eyes shifted around.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Taehyung smirked.

"Because you expect me to know.. I get shy under pressure." He looked down at his plate again.

"I don't care what's happening as long as you two don't fight on stage again." Namjoon mumbled, glaring at Jimin. "I already talked to Tae and-"

"It was his fault to begin with. I didn't even-" Jungkook whined, interrupting Namjoon before he interrupted him in return.

"Jungkook. I was talking." His voice was deeper. Why is he so serious all of a sudden? He was fine this morning.

"S-sorry hyung." Jungkook apologized, avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you so grumpy all of a sudden? This is exactly how you started acting before you barricaded yourself in that room." Hoseok put down his glass of lemonade after sipping from the straw. Namjoon just sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little stressed." He confessed. "I got a text from my manager. I have a meeting with the company right before the concert, and then a personal meeting with Chairman Bang immediately after the concert. I won't be able to make it to dinner because I'll be in that meeting. That's why I'm planning a vlive."

"Hyung, why didn't you say so?" I whined, my lips pouted in pity.

"Where's the meeting gonna be?" Yoongi finally looked up from his phone.

"It's online so I'll be in my room." He sighed.

"I'll order dinner to your room, that'll be something less you can worry about." Yoongi offered, putting his phone into his lap to pick up his fork.

"I'll be fine. My manager is going to give me something to eat on the ride back to the hotel." He assured us, nodding.

"Why do we have to go out when we usually just order room service anyway?" Taehyung leaned on his hand, popping a grape into his mouth.

"We're only gonna be in LA for three more days and after tonight it'll only be raining." Hoseok explained.

"It was Namjoon hyung's idea to go out tonight but now he can't even come..." I sighed with a pout.

"Don't worry about me. You guys enjoy dinner. I have to attend this meeting regardless of what plans we made." Namjoon just smiled and flicked his wrist. "I'll be fine."

>>><<<
.Zaina.

I was just getting into a good crime documentary when I got the text from Jin's manager, Minseong, that they were on the way to the concert venue. Wow 6pm came fast. I mean I slept through most of the day after Jin left for breakfast with the guys. But I've been up for the last couple hours now trying to calm my nerves. Because I knew that I was about to shit myself when I got that text, because that left three or four hours before I saw Namjoon again.

MS: we're off to the venue. First they'll sound check and rehearse for an hour and then the concert at 8pm. It'll be over by 10pm, they'll be back at 11. After dinner.

MS: but I'll be by to let you into Namjoon's room. It shouldn't be more than 30 minutes before he comes back.

MS: got it?

Dude I'm overwhelmed

MS: we're all overwhelmed Z. It's mcfuckin concert day.

MS: just hold it together, at least until you see Namjoon. Take in the moment, eat dinner, and wait for me to come get you.

Ok ok

Thanks minseong

I hope the concert goes well

MS: I'll send you picturessss

Omg you'll make me anxious doing that

MS: I'm absolutely sending them lol

Disrespectful

MS: ur one to talk

MS: I'm a major part of Jin's plan. Now I gotta bail because you wanna act like this

Bro how am I gon get in the room

MS: wait outside the door, you'll see him eventually

Mf

MS: that's what I thought. Put some respect on my name

Ain't no way you was born in Korea

MS: Lmao I'm from Detroit

Damn. Hooder than me. I'm from Georgia

MS: okay we're at the the arena. Are you ready to see Namjoon in a few hours?

Don't tease me. I'll rock yo shit

MS: don't threaten me. I'll out you.

...

MS: exactly. Now I'll ask you again. Are you ready to smash your boyfriend tonight?

Ummmm? Look here homie..

MS: he's certainly ready for you if you know what I mean

Omf don't you have a job???

MS: yeah a job to watch your boyfriend's muscular body glisten in sweat while he breathes heavily and bites his lip at the camera

You fucker

MS: I didn't fuck anybody but I know who isssss

MS: anyway, text you at the end of the show

I put my phone down flat on the bed, letting it sink in what he just said. First of fucking all... why did he call Namjoon my boyfriend?? And why did he say that Joon wants to fuck me???

Dude seeing him again is supposed to be an emotional experience, definitely not lustful. But.. I guess I will be staying in his room tonight, so hopefully it isn't awkward.

If Namjoon is anything like how he was before, he'll be a huge puppy when he sees me. Smile at me, get excited and hug me as tight as he can. If he even still likes me like he used to.

God. How did I get in this situation? And how do I get out of it? I just have to face it. I have to face him.

I just ran my hands over my face and decided to watch the last 30 minutes of my documentary before I go take a shower.