Drugs and

The tall, black man in front of us was very scary.

"Harry come on," Kayla whispered.

"Why should I? They just want to get high, we need them cuz we actually have pain," He growled.

"Maybe that's true, but we are like ten times your size, and like twenty the girls, so..... unless you want to be part of the ground I suggest handing them over."

"He's scarrryyyyy," I whispered.

Liam took a step closer to me, protecting me. God, he was great.

"Or, you know, we could call the police," The man continued.

"Who would the police arrest in this situation- four innocent teenagers or a gang of scary guys asking for drugs?"

"Ah, we'll just kill you."

"Nooo please!" I whined. "Harry come on."

"I'm tired of never getting our way, just because everyone in the world is bigger or more powerful than us!" He yelled. "You want these drugs, come get them."

"Well, it's been a while since we've been in a fight," Kayla sighed, just as the large man lunged towards Harry. Harry was expecting it and dodged out of the way, but not before a second one hit him in the stomach, sending him a few feet back and sucking the air out of him. Liam tackled the guy, and even being obviously smaller he was able to knock him over and punch him square in the nose. The tall, black girl didn't seem much of a fighter, but she still tried to pry the bag of drugs out of Harry's hands.

"Noo!" Harry yelled, grabbing them.

"Just give up the dang drugs! It's not worth being squashed!" I yelled. I looked over and saw Liam wrestling with the tall guy on the ground, taking a punch to the face, and I cringed. Kayla was just looking around, not sure what to do. Neither was I, really.

"Never!" Harry yelled. "I have pain!"

"Well you're going to have more pain now! What is the point in this fight?!" Kayla yelled. "God, guys are so stupid!"

Harry took another punch to the face before he let go of the bag and the girl grabbed it from his hands with her long nails, smiling.

"You're lucky we don't have guns right now," The guy said, standing up. His eye looked a little puffy, but other than that he looked unharmed. "Because you would be gone."

"Okay well bye!" I yelled, waving. They looked at me strangely then walked away down the alley until they seemed to dissapear in the fog.

"Harry you idiot," Kayla sighed.

"I'm sorry for trying to heal my brother," He said, grumbling. His face looked red and he had a black eye, which Liam did to, as well as his previous concussion. Liam walked over and patted Harry's back.

"Thanks for trying," He said.

Harry shrugged. "Wasn't worth it. Now we're in worse state."

"That's what I was telling youuu," Kayla said.

"Ugghhhhhh," Harry groaned.

"We should sleep somewhere," I said. "Maybe we'll feel better later." The pain from my ankle was getting bearable, but it still felt swollen.

"Somewhere far away from alleys," Liam replied. "How about a hotel?"

The whole "hotel" idea took a while to work out. First, we had to convince the manager that we were over eighteen. Then we had to work out the whole money issue, which is a hell of a long story that involved a whole lot of begging...and some other stuff....that we really don't need to get into.