Stabbing and Paris

We entered the plane with only a few people glancing at us. I hoped that not that many people had seen the video, and was glad that we weren't called out. As the plane started to take off and I watched the beauitful old city of Greece fade away from us, my eyes started to close.

"WAKEEE UPPP!" Someone yelled, and I was jostled awake. Kayla was sitting on top of me.

"What are you DOING?!" I yellled, trying to wake up.

"We are in Paris! Again! I love this place! Bonjour!" She yelled, very hyper.

"Sweet," I yelled. Not even Kayla's obnoxiousness could ruin my mood. I loved Paris. I looked around and saw Liam sitting next to me, smiling, and Harry on the other seat, drinking some apple juice. Jean had a magazine across his face, making snoring noises, Quad and Gage were talking about something, and Dester looked mad. Nothing new.

"We will be landing in five minutes," The flight attendant said in a French accent. "Welcome to Paris!" Then she said something in French that I couldn't understand. I should've taken a ton of languages on that year off from being kidnapped so I could actually understand people.

We landed and grabbed some food from the food court, then Quad and Dester went to rent a car while we sat on a bench and looked around. We could see the Eiffel Tower from here, and I smiled.

"Hehe, Stephen Jerzak and ice cream shootings," Kayla said, smiling.

"That was SO weird," I said. "You just randomly started shooting them cuz you didn't get your ice cream or something."

Kayla laughed. "Yeaaaahh."

Quad and Dester pulled up in a pretty spiffy looking white sedan. We all had to work very hard to cram into it, but I got the good window seat. We drove to yet another hotel.

"Can we pleaseee go to the Eiffel Tower?" I asked.

"Finee," Jean said. "Be back by nine. Whoa, I feel like your parents. Ew. Go."

We huffed and walked down the street to the huge monument.

Unfortunately, going up in the Eiffel Tower required some walking, even with the elevators. I made Liam carry me and Harry refused Kayla which gave him a "RUDE!"

"Whoaaa," We all said when we finally reached the top after an excruciating walk.

I nodded. "Everybody looks like ants!!"

"And ants look like TINY ANTS!" Kayla yelled down, leaning over the tower.

"Ma'am, please don't lean over the tower," She said.

"Okaaay," She said, then leaned farther and pretended to fall, and it made all of us gasp.

"Jk, only an idiot would fall off the Eiffel Tower," She said, smiling.

"Ma'am, if you don't step away we will have to remove you," The officer said, touching Kayla's arm.

"REMOVE me? What is this?" She said, pulling her arm away.

"HEY! Get cho hands off my GIRLFRIEND!" Harry yelled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," The guard said. "Can you please tell her to step away though? She doesn't seem to listen to me."

"Why would she listen to me?" Harry said, shrugging.

"It's true," Kayla replied.

"Step away, please, or we will have to use forces," The officer said, and I saw Quad, Dester, Gage Jean coming towards us, looking pissed.

"What ARE you? The navy?" Kayla said.

"Whatt?" The officer said.

"I DONT WANT TO STEP AWAY!" She screamed.